Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Smoking Vagina??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Smoking Vagina??
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just had to share this with you all.

A good friend and I were sitting around smoking a [Joint] when he confides in me that when his lady gets home after work he takes a [Joint] and places it inside her vagina and later when it dries he likes to smoke it.

?????

I just dont get it ????

I dont want my girl sticking her toes in my whiskey. I wouldnt care if she did I guess but I wouldnt ask her too.

Comments wanted! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's an interesting way to dry his stash. May have a different flavor. Have you asked him why? He might have some sort of fetish as we do or somthin' similar. Just hope he isn't too wasted and reaches into the wrong hole and smokes somethin' else [Tongue]

Maybe he wants to get her pregnant soon to get one of these [Big Grin]
 -

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
May have a different flavor. Have you asked him why?
Other than to make sure it wasnt one we were smoking I changed the subject. [Smile]

I talked to my girl about it and she said if he loved the taste that much his woman must be pretty lucky.

--------------------

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmm sounds like he might be related to a former recent president.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Hmmmm sounds like he might be related to a former recent president.

Thats friggin awesome! I am going to crush his bones into dust with this one and send him home crying. [Laugh]

--------------------

russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha i used to joke with friends about this same thing, never did it though. we just joked about how if you did this it would make you trip balls [Joint]
Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lord:

I dont want my girl sticking her toes in my whiskey. I wouldnt care if she did I guess but I wouldnt ask her too.

I must admit that I am astonished by this. I would like nothing better. Haven't you drunk champagne from a woman's shoe? (This is a highly regarded gesture from the Romantic Era; nowadays, be prepared to buy her a new pair of shoes - well worth it though)

When drinking Martinis, I rather insist that my girlfriend stir mine with her toes.

I'm certainly not taking you to task, here. Just surprised that, as a foot lover, you wouldn't esteem this more highly.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

I dont know? Maybe its because I prefer just cleaned feet. A clean foot wouldnt leave a taste or smell to a drink so I wouldnt get off on it. It would not repulse me like it might "normals" unless it was dirty then it would. I love looking at and touching on beautiful clean feet. Sucking is ok if the soap they use isnt too strong. Any body wash with moisturizer is bad because it leaves a lasting bold taste.
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links