Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Caught peeping!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Caught peeping!
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A hypothetical Question.

What do you think your reaction would be if you caught someone taping your girl/man in public?

Would you be Angry? [Mad] Flattered? Turned on? Maybe Violent? [Nut Kick] Would you insist on the media?

No wrong answer! [Hop]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If he's not within' arms reach, I'd just move. If he is withiin' arms reach, he'll get an elbow in the face and then when he comes to, he'll have to fetch his camera about 20 meters that way [Nut Kick] .... (edited for point of view standpoint) I hope that doesn't happen to me and my camera when I try to film some candids [Big Grin]

P.S: Hey 'Lord', your almost at 1000 posts [Thumbs Up]

[ October 03, 2008, 01:38 PM: Message edited by: FootLongSub Zero ]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if it was just foot recording, i might let it slide. if anything else, it's my tough trades hand through his fuckin jaw.

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have to say I hope I wouldnt resort to violence but it would probably happen. [Nut Kick]

P.S.

Thanks Footlong! Just made it. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would depend on the situation i mean i often used to get turned on when guys would want to dance with my wife cause i always knew she was coming home with me. And sometimes it is just appealing to know that others want what you have.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
depends on the filming. she's got clothes on.. i'm flattered. i love when guys hit on my wife and they wonder why they don't get the digits. i feel great.

but if she's showering... or something and you violate her privacy... yeah.. i'm pissed. i will try not to resort to violence. might use the law.. media.. or other resource to deal with it. (like exposing the perv).

but.. if i get the idea her safety is also in question in addition to her privacy.. yeah.. i'll be bringing down serious hurt on that person.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Y'know...I don't think Broadway has a "Song & Dance Number" that would explain it away easily.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Something tells me I really wouldn't care. Having a video of my girl, to me, is a lot different than having my girl.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links