Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » MY QUESTION ABOUT THE DOUBLE STANDARD FOR MEN AND WOMEN:

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: MY QUESTION ABOUT THE DOUBLE STANDARD FOR MEN AND WOMEN:
barefootjennifer
BANNED
Member # 31800

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefootjennifer         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHY ARE MEN WHO LIKE TO SERVICE WOMEN'S FEET COOL, BUT WOMEN WHO LIKE MEN'S FEET ARE THOUGHT OF AS BIZARRE SLUTS? MY BOYFRIEND DUMPED ME FOR MY PASSION. ALL I WANT IS A MAN TO WORSHIP, WITHOUT LAUGHING AT ME OR TREATING ME LIKE A SLUT! I'D ALSO LIKE HIM TO BE AT LEAST FIFTEEN YEARS OLDER AND NO MORE THAN 6'2" TALL AND 220 LBS. I WORK AS A FLIGHT ATTENDANT WITH A MAJOR AIRLINE, SO I CAN TRADE AIR ROUTES TO FLY TO ANY MAJOR CITY IN THE NORTH WESTERN HEMISPHERE.

STATS (WILL BE 26 ON THE TENTH=5'3"=105 LBS.=NATURALLY STRAWBERRY BLONDE=NATURALLY BLUE)

JENNIFER

Posts: 17 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This could easily fit in the main section but it is a very interesting challenge on women who like mens' feet may feel a bit out of touch with everyone else here, but since when did women who like men's feet become thought of a bizarre sluts - I think that's stretching it a bit there.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry no comment comes to mind at the mo' but I would watch my 'caps' if I were you...

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just think most men would rather have their dick worshiped way more than their feet.

_fjb_ [Cool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
I just think most men would rather have their dick worshiped way more than their feet.

_fjb_ [Cool]

You could say the same about most women except substitute penis for vagina. I would have to say most women would prefer you to lick thier privates instead of thier toes.

Double standards are just a reality they exist on both sides of the aisle.

Why is it women can serve in the millitary and even be commander in chief but they dont have to sign up for the draft?

Double standards.

We hate them but thier out there. Everywhere.

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If anything the double standard would be it be a taboo embedded within a taboo for a man to want a woman to lick his feet.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

"Jennifer," with all due respect, this sounds downright creepy. Before today, I never read past the two first lines of your thread.

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry but this is fake. Same weird post in 5 different categorys. Talk, web urls, personals etc. Flight attendants dont just "trade air routes to fly any major city" in some hemisphere for one thing. Doesnt work that way & if "Jennifer" were a flight attendant he'd def know that. Sorry not trying to flame but this is a guy IMO.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Thank you, pacfootluver

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
She's a man baby... YEAH!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She does look quite manish [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links