Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What was the last thing you bought? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: What was the last thing you bought?
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just curious to what was the last thing you bought? Could be a cup of coffee to a new car, let's share it!

The last thing I bought was an Ipod Touch 8gb. I love it but I think I'm going to exchange it for a 16gb. 8gb isn't enough to store a couple movies and all my music.

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Added another Stephen King book to my collection.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bought lunch at Jack-in-the-Box on Wednesday. I actually haven't spent a dime on anything since then and its early Friday morning.

Here's a challenge. How long can you go without spending ANY money? Not even a quarter at the gumball machine.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome idea LD, I've actually been on that challenge already for about three days. I even took all credit and debit cards out of my wallet the other day. It was hell yesterday at work cause I wanted to buy a coke so bad! But hey I'm hanging in there.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim5876
Major Player
Member # 28334

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jim5876     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just bought a 16bg ipod touch. it is so awesome. it will do anything a iphone can do but it wont make phone calls. other then that i totally love it
Posts: 117 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got accosted coming out of the grocery store by 4 drug addicted children and thier therapist selling crosses to raise money for thier rehab program. I paid way too much for a cross so kids addicted to the devils dandruff could have a chance in this big cruel world.

Its a great gift idea though, give it to a lady as a present and tell her I made a donation to drug addicted children and they gave me a cross they made in rehab and its for you. Great stuff.

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mc D's BOSS burger large combo and a hamburger $12.00 (NZD).

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cup of Coffee for $1.69 this afternoon.

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol FINALLY got my tags renewed...my birthday was in august!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being that its friday...Stopped off after work and bought 6 beers (Six pack) five british pounds...
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Foot Lover Of London:
Being that its friday...Stopped off after work and bought 6 beers (Six pack) five british pounds...

Holy mackerel! Price of beer must be a bit more expensive then here in the states. Isn't that about the equivalent to $10 US? Even most 6 packs of imported beer I buy run about $8 US. Was that including your extremely high tax rates?????

For lunch I had a McD's combo meal around $5.40.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha ud think so LeDaemon...But it works out funny...A McD`s is around the same here...Its work out cheaper for us brits to go to the us...But the opposite for you to come here...But the price`s are relative...Like jeans say levi`s are £45 here...From a genuine levis store...And Im guessing there around 45 dollars over there...???
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A $2,500 Anniversary/new wedding ring.... OUCH!!! lol. But tomorrow i am getting PS3 for me.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
A $2,500 Anniversary/new wedding ring.... OUCH!!! lol.

Ok... What did you do wrong [Nana] .... kidding [Big Grin] ....

Im just jealous and doubly jealous your gettin' a PS3 too [Cry]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bought a pair of new high heeled boots knee high boots and a pair of suede akle booties (also with a high heel) -- I'm sure I'll post them over the course of the long cold winter.......

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links