Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Missed the footgirls Crap!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Missed the footgirls Crap!
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I posted this on the 7th & deleted it. Trying to repost it now.

I live in the Seattle area & have been to some of their "meet the footgirls" things before. Heard they were having 1 today on Cap Hll so I get there & show up late cause of bad traffic on I-5. Drove all the way up from Olympia. I'm a driver with my own route so I can almost always make flex time to do these things.

So I'm in the coffee shop now & everyones talking about it, theres guys who have signed pics, etc. Even the coffee shop owners are stoked. So I order a coffee & have a seat then see Kristin & Summer across the street in a teriayaki place. 1st thought was to jump out, run over there & say hello, then I thought it wouldnt be right to bug them while they're eating. I know I did the right thing but it's going to bug me the rest of the day I didn't go over & at least say hi. Crap.

Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links