Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » R.I.P. Bettie Page.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: R.I.P. Bettie Page.
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am more than a little heartbroken tonight.

Bettie Page is gone.

A remarkable woman. A pioneer who paved the way for every single lady who posts here in this forum and elsewhere.

And quite simply, one of the most gorgeous creatures to ever pose for a camera.

There has never been another model who could express so much of her personality and love of life into a still image.

She will be missed.

Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry not familiar with the name Bettie Page... BUT

I just read an intro about her when I Wiki'ed her. Then I went surfin' for pics. Dayeeem she was a hottie and If I lived in the 50's, these would definately be my masturbatal material [Jerkoff]

R.I.P Respectfully

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A sad loss, but she was 85 years old so she did live a long life.

Anyway here's one some of you might not have seen. Bettie Page's mugshot from 1972 after things in her life really went downhill.

-

Then there's a recent one of her in her 80s at a Playboy 50th celebration with Anna Nicole and Pam Anderson .

-

Then of course as we all like to remember her from the 1950s...

-

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer to remember Bettie this way, as she wished to be remembered:

-

Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man that sucks! At least I hope she finds a better place than here. Goodbye Bettie! [Cry]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bettie was an original. She will be missed.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too am sadden by this loss.
She was the next huge icon for me next to Marilyn Monroe.
She was our first true sex symbol and for damn good reason ...

Rest in Peace Bettie

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

http://www.bettiepage.com/obit/obit.html

A wonderful and heartfelt summation of the life of a remarkable woman and a slide show featuring just a taste of her amazing body of work.

MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pamela and Nicole wished they looked as good...Bettie Page still rocks!

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RIP Bettie! You were, are, and always will be an Absolute Icon and an Angel that will Never be Forgotten.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links