Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Wimberley Texas!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wimberley Texas!
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I spent the third week of November in Los Angeles and the two weeks after that in San Antonio, Austin - and then Wimberley Texas. Yes, I love the Riverwalk in San Antone and Music Row in Austin. All the great things you can do there, but the best part of the trip was in the small town of Wimberley, where I went to spend some time "away from it all".

That town has some serious FEET! I'm talking about sweet, charming girls with great bodies, bountiful beauty and FEET. It was astounding to me, and not just the pervasiveness of it all - but the beauty and QUALITY.

Insofar as my activities in San Antonio and Austin were pretty much feet-centric, I had thought I'd be taking four or five days off from "feet" in going to Wimberley - I'd been there just once before and that was years ago.

They had something called "Market Days" and it was a cornocopia of female Feet. I ended up having a better time there than in the cities, and while there - could not help but to do some "recruiting". What this is leading up to, is a possible photo post from this trip. Indeed, I may be having visitor from Wimberley shortly after the new year.

It's one of the best little towns I've ever seen and believe me, they stack up VERY nicely to Austin and San Antonio in the feet factor. So much so that I'm already planning my next visit.

[ April 09, 2009, 01:38 AM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben,

Your post about Wimberley may get more responses if you move it to the Foot Talk section.

I tried sending this to you as a PM but your inbox is full.

Cheers,
-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought it was alright for the Misc section, inasmuch as it was more about Wimberley than of feet. Just so happens, the two go perfectly together.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wimberley Texas, another place to add to my 'visits' list.... which I'd probably never go to as my usual procrastinative nature.. I'll do it later or I'll go next month [Fingers Crossed] lol

Oh well I could go via google-earth [Laugh] .... you got the co-ordinates [Big Grin] .

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Wimberley Texas, another place to add to my 'visits' list.... which I'd probably never go to as my usual procrastinative nature.. I'll do it later or I'll go next month [Fingers Crossed] lol

Oh well I could go via google-earth [Laugh] .... you got the co-ordinates [Big Grin] .

It wasn't on my map of places to go, but ends up being about 25 or 30 miles from Austin and 45 miles from San Antonio, in a very beautiful place. I went there on the advice of a friend who lives in the area and thank Heavens I took her advice. That place is Feet City!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live in Texas and never heard of it until now. I'll have to check it out!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
I live in Texas and never heard of it until now. I'll have to check it out!

It's a beautiful little town, a lot of beautiful rivers and streams; one called the Blanco, which is a great place for picnics, etc. About 25 miles south of Austin and 45 north of San Antonio (perfect). There are some nice Bed & Breakfasts, hotels and local eateries. Little artist communities and FEET. Excellent.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was in Fredricksburg, Texas on a visit earlier this year which is a little ways west of Austin as well. They sound like the same type of communities.

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like there is a lot of untapped markets in Texas fella's! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
I was in Fredricksburg, Texas on a visit earlier this year which is a little ways west of Austin as well. They sound like the same type of communities.

You're exactly right. Like Wimberley, Fredricksburg is one of those "Hill Country" towns. It's also an easy driving distance from Austin, as you've seen, probably a nice place to live. I'm serious about this, and am planning a quick return to Wimberley sometime after the new year. Perhaps I'll get a chance to see Fredricksburg as well.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live in San Antonio, and been there several times...it is beautuful. Next time you are in town, let me know. We can stop by my bar and have a few drinks. I would like to meet you.

I do have a few cute bartenders with pretty feet, and yes they know I like feet, they tease me all the time...I love it

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by 2spy:
I live in San Antonio, and been there several times...it is beautuful. Next time you are in town, let me know. We can stop by my bar and have a few drinks. I would like to meet you.

I do have a few cute bartenders with pretty feet, and yes they know I like feet, they tease me all the time...I love it

That's funny because I am a regular visitor to San Antonio and Houston. I've been there at least five or six times, and consider the Riverwalk one of America's most splendid locales. I absolutely LOVE it there.

I like that Marriott Rivercenter, it is VERY comfortable and excellent. The Sazos Grill there overlooks the Riverwalk itself and the food is outstanding. They have quality coffee, Complimentary espresso and Capucinos in the lobby 24 hours a day. Parking's $25 a day with unlimited in-and-out, but you get full Valet for just seven dollars more. They even have a full service Starbucks right on the premises.

When the sun goes down you've got all those great restaurants & nightclubs - the moon shines off the water and everbody's in high spirits. And down on that riverwalk, at night and during the day, you will find world-class FEET. Beautiful girls and feet.

I also love that it's less than an hour & a half driving distance to Austin, another great city to visit.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

I was in that same Marriott a couple of years ago on a business trip. The riverwalk is a great place to spend a day and eat great Tex-Mex and have a frozen margarita.

--------------------

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
I was in that same Marriott a couple of years ago on a business trip. The riverwalk is a great place to spend a day and eat great Tex-Mex and have a frozen margarita.

You've got that right. The food down there is as excellent as the girls - and feet. People come from all over the country (and elsewhere), so you always get a great mix of girls.

There are plenty of non-stop flights from Seattle, sometimes I book to Houston, spend a few days there then drive. Driving distance between Houston and San Antonio is less that what I do (regularly) from Seattle to Portland.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links