Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What Did You Get for Christmas? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What Did You Get for Christmas?
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you get what you wanted this year? I didn't get the phone I had expected but I got a GPS system, a HD video camera and some cologne. Maybe some of the money I got will toward an iPhone. Got right about $100 in cash.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i got some k-mart button downs

compared to a friend of mine, who got a MacBook, it was a whack-ass christmas

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got a Mario Batali baking pan that weighs about as much as he does. I got Need for Speed Undercover for PS3. Some cologne and a lot of Blu rays and a kick ass heavy jacket from Abercrombie.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got a collection of Best Buy gift cards from various people adding up to $110 and then $500 cash from my folks. I'm thinking of holding off until my birthday in March for more gift cards to put toward the new home theater system I put off buying back in the summer. I'm in no hurry.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A slide guitar.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger
Elite Trooper
Member # 17720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got a GPS system and $100 which I used to buy the Guitar Hero World Tour with the 2 guitars for ps2
Posts: 427 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I received a craftsman garage door opener [Smile] and a little die cast new york state police car so far. Just bought a house and wife so we're a little low on cash, all in all a good one so far.
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got NHL 2009 and another XBOX 360 controller from the g/f, a buttfuckload of gift cards to various places totalling up to about a $125, the cliched socks that I get every year [Tongue] and some other little knick nacks. I personally couldn't care less if I got gifts or not I just like seeing people get really excited when they see the gift I got them. corny as that sounds... [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Various clothes, cologne, heaps of chocolate and of course my Guitar Hero World Tour Band package [Woot]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sony photo printer & another 500GB Firewire HDD. Seems my photo and foot collections need their own space.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got the 8G Zune player, Gears of War 2, $50 gift card for Fry's Electronic and I still have one more gift coming from my bro (out of state).

The Zune player is not that bad, just taking me a long as time to rip my cd collection and upload it to the Zune player. So far I got 31 cd's uploaded.

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmm lets see i got mani/pedi gift certificate, some girlie perfume and two smokin pairs of heels from hubby. mom got me new happy bunny fleece jammies and made me canoli, and the bestest gift of all was my brother and sis in law from out of state showing up christmas eve unannounced and unexpected! we all havent been together on christmas for three years..it was great!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ct_shy
Board Regular
Member # 33385

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_shy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a foot spa~*

--------------------
"Let yourself be open and life will be easier."

Posts: 26 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeans
Socks
Family Guy hockey jersey
Dark Knight t-shirt (plus 4 other non-Dark Knight ones)
Dark Knight Calender
The Simpsons Collectible Figure set (based on the "The Island Of Dr. Hibbert" episode)
Guns N' Roses book
Chocolates
towel set
Subway gift card
Best Buy gift card
The Dark Knight DVD (2 disc Best Buy Exclusive)
The X-Files: I Want To Believe DVD (3 disc)
Step Brothers DVD (2 disc)
Wanted DVD (2 disc)
Seinfeld Scene It? DVD game
Movie passes

Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got
a nice pair of nikes
a lot of wrangler and carhart pants
a new pair of redwings
House season 1-4
socks
boxers
some shirts
and some money

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links