Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Poor Oprah She's Depressed (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Poor Oprah She's Depressed
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL it's hard to have any sympathy for someone who is worth 400 zillion dollars, Hey Okra come live in my shoes for a day, a week or a year and I'll show you what depression is really like now a days. OH PLEASE! [Cry]
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess that means she's going to eat, yet again. The Post Office is likely to be preparing new zip-codes for her extremities. Also heard that she's planning a move to Washington to be near the Messiah...Guessing the East Coast will swing a little more WEIGHT.

Steadman must have a stretch-mark fetish.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pathetic! Guess money doesn't buy hapiness after all LOL

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18309 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh she's happy...shes perfectly fucking happy when she goes to the bank and see's her account balance!
This is nothing more then a god damn mercy ploy, to get more viewers or more media attention. Who cares she is fat or she get skinny for a bit then fat...but yeah...chalk it up to depression. It's called her being lazy and enjoying her money that she has made...fuck I hate "doctors" that advise she see a psych to get evalulated due to her being depressed. I saw a clip on tv last night with 3 or 4 doc's sitting around saying how depressed she is and how to "fix" it....

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ct_shy
Board Regular
Member # 33385

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_shy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
stretchmark fetish! that was a good one!

--------------------
"Let yourself be open and life will be easier."

Posts: 26 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nylon Toe Sucker:
LOL it's hard to have any sympathy for someone who is worth 400 zillion dollars, Hey Okra come live in my shoes for a day, a week or a year and I'll show you what depression is really like now a days. OH PLEASE! [Cry]

Amen my friend. Selfish people like that should live a day in the live of us average folk. She wouldn't last a day with all my problems.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm not going to knock her 'depression'. but just for argument sake.. let's just say it's a bit loney up there so freakin' rich! wondering if folks you call friends are just there to mouch off of ya... wondering what next project to do that means something instead of buying the results you want.

ok.. sure, we won't get where she's coming from. but knowing what i konw about depression.. what if it's for real for her? i still don't feel for her.. she can do so much more to address this than i will ever be able to.

she's got enough money to solve all her problems if need be.

however.. that being said... i don't appreciate the media hoopla about it! you wanna make a difference in the world of depression.. shell out a bit of cash towards fixing depression (like helping those who can't afford the help for depression) then i'll pay you a little more mind.

i've got enough on my freakin' plate.. making it two weeks to the next paycheck is misery enough.. don't want to think about the wealthiest t.v. personality's problems.

I don't have it as stressful as someone like Cain.. but my day will be a lot brighter if i heard Cain got a huge check that came along with the cure and solution to his headache so he can go into very very old age with the owner of the peds in his avatar!! that to me will make more sense then a show about how she's so depressed and can't stop eating (pay a body guard to keep the food away from ya.. problem solved!)

RPM

p.s. sorry.. just had to let a little air out!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one should not poor and oprah toghether anywhere in the same paragraph.
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
true...

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

true Footgirl, but money can afford treatments.... sometimes the expensive kinds that most can't afford also.

--------------------

Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Money is no "cure all" and never was. I understand where you're going RPM but regardless of what pill you come out with, there is no treatment for depression that money can buy. Let's just say I have personal experience. Not that others don't...
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The automobile industry is in a financial crisis and to think not too much earlier Oprah was giving away free cars...

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARCHangel85
Loyal Member
Member # 27988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ARCHangel85   Email ARCHangel85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
boo hoo. i hope that phony fake bitch jumps in front of a train. nuff said.
Posts: 83 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think she's full of shit

people like her say they are depressed because they like to make the average person think "she's just like us"

nobody likes a person with a perfect life, if she has "problems" it makes her more likable

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well here's my 2 cents, and it may seem rash. I'll agree with most of us here that oprah really shouldn't be "depressed" as everybody portrays her to be. Nor does eating solve the problem, or is it an excuse to become a blimp. But rich, or busted broke... Some of the poorest people in life lead the most fulfilling, least depressed lives ever to exist. While some of the richest have the most lonely, withdrawn lives one could imagine. Sure they can buy all material possessions, treatments, medications, etc. But when it all comes down, we all have our own vices for dealing with what we consider depression. And in all reality, it can either be smoking weed, drinking, to bowling or dancing. Anything that helps us feel better, or forget the problem at hand.

In my opinion, it all boils down to the fact that depression cannot be cured by taking a "happy pill" or being "treated" for it. No, you need to find the actual cause for so said depression and find the root of that cause and fix it. Sometimes things that get us down just can't be solved, things that will never change. In these instances we just need to accept life the way it can be in the way that some shit is just completely out of our hands and let it ride. You can't cling to the past, or hope for a future. Let the past be exactly that, and move forward to shape your future.

Now people with a terminal illness they did nothing to contribute the contraction of which, is a different story. I've known people to never smoke a cigarette, never been exposed to chemicals with carcinogens and still come up with a terminal diagnosis of cancer. That's some depression. No pain killers or medications can mask the fact that death is coming for certain and you have no control over it. Yet some people just don't worry themselves with it. And those who do, it's definitely understandably so that they do.

This is just an opinion on my own and sorry to offend any that i do, but i've read enough shitty surveys in magazines; Do you have sudden mood swings? Do you sometimes snap at people for no explainable reason? Do you get happy and sad with quick mood changes?

Stupid questions like that with answers at the bottom like: if you've answered yes to one or more of these questions then you may be suffering depression and should see your doctor! Oh for fuck sakes. Find me one person who doesn't suffer a bad day, or human emotions and i'll find you one happy ignorant son of a bitch. Ignorance is bliss. We who live life on the daily, living week to week, we know depression, we know hard times, and we know how we'll still be alive at the end of most of these weeks. We know how to make ends meet even if we fall short, and things seem like we'll never get out. For people who have it made, and have a great life with no real problems getting through life, that claim depression is a chemical imbalance in the brain?? Check again. If you have a serious problem, such as terminal illness, or anything else closely related to it, i can understand undergoing treatment for depression. I can understand an averagely aggravated/depressed individual needing some counseling perhaps to help cope with and find the real underlying problems of so said depression. And depression is a mental pain, sometimes becoming physical, stress wears us out, and causes tight chests, people with bad heart conditions suffer heart attacks... But in the end, we can't blame anybody but our damn selves for the path we've lead and do lead in life everyday, and our depression salvation relies on one and only one, and it's ourself.

These treatments, these medicines prescribed to treat depression are no better than smoking pot, snorting a line of a coke, or drinking a six pack a night to drown ourselves, they just make us ignorant to the real problems and careless because no matter how shitty the day is, we'll feel ok long as we've got our meds. Or treatment, or what ever.

I've been depressed, i'd consider myself currently depressed, but i know why, and i'm doing what's within my own power to continue on and take care of what's been bothering me and bringing me down every day. I personally have a general hate for the idea of living, it's all a struggle to live just to die in the end. In my opinion my existence will matter not in the next century when i'm dead and gone and my ashes spread. Sure, to my family who lives on perhaps, but i was once them living in my own families shadow.

The things we can't control, fuck it. Deal with what you can, make yourself feel as best you can, and with what we can't change, forget that shit and move on in life. You only get one shot at this and once it's over, there's no turning back. One of my favorite quotes whom i can't remember said it, was "A man who is selfish is not the man who choses to live his life the way he wishes, but the man who forces his way of existence upon others"

And as far as Orka goes...I do believe she probably suffers an extreme anxiety disorder as i've never seen her to be with anybody or married. She lives with all her dogs and is single. If i were that rich i'd be a little apprehensive of anybody taking a liking to me in fear they'd only want me because i'm rich. And there's only one way to change all of that, which i suppose isn't to go broke but for fuck sakes why sit on the edge of the pool with your feet in the water and not jump in? Get a prenup, find somebody to spend time with. Stop paying chefs to cook your food, and maids to clean your house, and groomers to clean your dogs, live a real life for a while.

I work in a damn factory and i get paid well to do very little, it's still nothing extreme, but i enjoy waking up to know i'm going to work as much as we all bitch about it. I'm extremely thankful to see my lovely little daughter when i do, and to watch her grow up. People need to stop hanging up on bullshit and just live.

Sorry for the long winded potentially offensive post, but that's my thoughts on depression with a bit of myself mixed in.

I'm tired of these rich fucks whining because they're upset. It's all just a media stunt, to get publicity. Or so that's what i think.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links