Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Need help from the Kiwis and Aussies on this one

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need help from the Kiwis and Aussies on this one
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 4 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright I found this clip here and its supposed to be funny. I think Australians are supposed to find it funny because it pokes fun at New Zealanders and the way they talk. Personally I haven't got a clue what the hell is supposed to be funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdVHZwI8pcA

Awaiting your replies my friends from the southern hemisphere!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha, I don`t get it either but almost 8000 people have rated it highly.

LD, have you ever watched "Flight of the Conchords" (TV series with three New Zealand guys in the US)? Itīs actually a real life band on Sub Pop. I love that series!

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never seen it or heard of it. I'll look for it!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:

You should. Not sure if it`s your kind of humour but I love it. Pretty intelligent and has a slight touch of dry, sarcastic British humour. There`s only one season available...I think they are working on season 2 at the moment.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh] funny clip... I think the Auzzies 'are' makin' fun of the kiwi accent.

This type of accent is not quite on all the tounges of all kiwis, although some of the words are similarly pronounced. Quite a few of the native Maori have this accent and way of speaking as seen in this clip.

If this is the Auzzies perception of the typical Kiwi accent, then there must be a hell of a lot of Maoris over there [Laugh] ..... bro [Laugh]

I try to spell fish & chips how it is pronounced. NZ = Fish & Chuips .... Auzzies = Feesh & Cheeps [Laugh]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:

You should. Not sure if it`s your kind of humour but I love it. Pretty intelligent and has a slight touch of dry, sarcastic British humour. There`s only one season available...I think they are working on season 2 at the moment.

-Hal-

Great lil show there. Saw the full season at my brothers house over the course of a weekend and plenty of brews.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
[Laugh]

I try to spell fish & chips how it is pronounced. NZ = Fish & Chuips .... Auzzies = Feesh & Cheeps [Laugh] [/QB]

NZ = Fush end chups...
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
trust me, its hilarious [Tongue]
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links