Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Questions on Friendship.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Questions on Friendship.
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Of all the friends you have now, how many of them have you known for more than 10 years?

2. Of the friends you have now, how many of them do you think you'll still be friends with 10 years from now?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. 0

2. 5

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1- a little over a dozen (college mainly... few from before that)

2- about the same number, some will trail off, but others will fill in.

good question. i ask myself the same periodically.. and that helps "shape" the pool of friends I keep.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
zero on both, i didn't have any friends in high school. the ones i thought i had were shitty. but the ones i have now i doubt will be around a year from now, let alone 10 years from now.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have 1 friend whom I've been friends with for over 10 years, and we've been good friends since the 2nd grade. We're both 24 now, and even though we lead different lives (almost night and day different), we're still very good friends.

Apart from him, I can see myself being friends with most of the friends I have now even 10 years from now.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tons - I am blessed - HS, College, Grad School, travels, etc.

Same as above

(Need a password to get in but once you're in - your in)

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1 - About 45 +

2 - About 20 maybe? I'm a lil' useless in keeping in contact [Eek!] ...... even 20 is a lil' too steep, ummmmm try 10 or maybe even 5 [Laugh] ....

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am friends with many of the people with whom I work - I've been there for 6 years; this is, however, a special class of "friend". Should I leave there, many of the things that we hold in common will disappear. I have no doubt that some of us will stay in touch; Christmas Cards, the occasional Email, etc. An extra impediment is that I live 36 miles away.

Excepting this, my answer to Question 1 is "All of them". My answer to Question 2 is "All of them".

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Of all the friends you have now, how many of them have you known for more than 10 years?

I've got a couple of friends I've know since grade school from over 30 years. A couple from about 20 years. Several moving up to 10 years

Total I'd say about 10

2. Of the friends you have now, how many of them do you think you'll still be friends with 10 years from now?

If they don't die by then probably all of them.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have three best friends that i have known for over ten years but unfortunately my best friend may not survive the next ten... So i think it may only be two ten years from now.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, my turn.

To answer the first question, I have known this one guy for ten years. At first I didn't think we would get along with eah other too much. I met him through another friend (who I thought the friendship would last at least ten years. He just disappeared all of a sudden).

One summer night, we (along with the third guy whose whereabouts are unkown) went to get fake IDs to go to some strip club a few blocks from the Twin Towers (at a time before the terrorists attacked us). It was our first time in a strip club and we bonded. He's just as perverted as I am and he's still a good friend.

To answer the second, I think he will still be around, and perhaps a second guy.

----

For Cain:
I'm sorry to hear that your friend may not be around then.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. About 3, that are still alive.

2. Probably 5

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. 4

2. 7 (including the 4 I have already known 10 yrs+)

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footgirl... i feel ya there!!!!! I guess that is why we connected.. now.. for me to do my part to keep connected.. lol!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links