Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » You Could Lose Your Mind!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: You Could Lose Your Mind!
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Fell For It Again!

I've never been good at being "cool" - I'm pretty good at being stupid sometimes. A friend of mine who I've known for several years is very good at pulling me in and taking my on wild flights of fancy, only to end up flat on my butt when it's over with - and feeling like a fool.

She's a Footgirl and a friend. Not just beautiful though, she's one of the sweetest girls I know - but she is flaky. Very very flaky.

So she pulls me into these situations - calls, leaves a voice mail saying "Ben, it's been way too long, we really need to get together. How about lunch or dinner soon, please". Then she sends an email saying things like "I miss you like crazy", things like that.

I KNOW BETTER, I REALLY know better, but I take the bait. Call her up and say "Sure, give me a time & place and I'll be there". So she says "How about 2:30 on the 5th, we'll have all day 'cause I'm completely free".

So I say "Alright". Hang up the phone but I KNOW she's going to flake out. So I don't even mark my Calender. I hang up my phone and forget it, because this has happened so many times before. The 4th arrives and I get a HUGE apology "Gosh, it's terrible I'm SO sorry but I have to read for a part I'm so worried you'll be mad, PLEASE don't be mad", etc.

Inasmuch as I was PLANNING on this flake out, I'm not the least bit bothered ... I say "Don't worry, we'll make it another time" ..... and she says "WHEN? Can we do it on the 9th? Same time and same place". I say "We'll see".

The 8th comes around and she leaves a voice mail "I didn't hear back from you but I'm still waiting and I'm free tomorrow it'll be great, I can't wait to see you. Give me a call".

After all this (and by the way this happens often) ... I think "Hey, maybe she really will follow through, She sounded so genuine this time".

SO - like an Idiot, I make arrangements to leave the office early, take a half day off and meet her for lunch / dinner, maybe have coffee afterwards or even go for a drive. Now, despite knowing better, I'm in a pretty good mood about this.

Guess what? Next morning comes around and she hasn't returned my email, voice message or text message. Then at 10:30 am I get another apocalyptic apology in the email ..... "I'm SO afraid you'll never talk to me again, but I can't make it. I have to go to LA, I just found out. PLEASE give me another chance".

So here I sit - all dressed for lunch / dinner, half a day off and nowhere to go. What's really poignant is that I KNEW all along, I knew, every step of the way that it would end like this, so WHY did I not just leave it alone when I had the chance (or the 2nd & 3rd chance?)?

..... next day - I have not answered her apocalyptic apology for fear of being dragged back into it. So she shows up at my office. She's out in the parking lot crying! I go out to see her and she's distraught - saying things like "I just know you hate me now", "you'll never believe me again", etc.

SO - I try to calm her down, let her know everything is alright and I say "Don't worry, things happen. We can always try it again someday".

..... she wipes her face with a tissue, looks up, smiles and says "WHEN"??

ARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

[ March 11, 2009, 01:14 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wtf man... I used to like a girl a lot back in.. say 2005ish maybe, and she was exactly like this, but not even as bad... Now I keep as distant from her as possible, even though at the time I was really hurt and mad. now im just cautious and not attracted to her anymore...

but such a strange twist, to your story I see..

Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben, my reaction would be to pull the same shit on her. Give her the time and place next time and then you "flake out" a few times. Only thing is I wouldn't call her before hand to cancel. Just call her a few minutes after you're supposed to meet when she's sitting in the restaurant waiting on you.

Of course this is only if you "never want to talk to her again!" [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Ben, my reaction would be to pull the same shit on her. Give her the time and place next time and then you "flake out" a few times. Only thing is I wouldn't call her before hand to cancel. Just call her a few minutes after you're supposed to meet when she's sitting in the restaurant waiting on you.

Of course this is only if you "never want to talk to her again!" [Big Grin]

That's probably a good idea LD, but it sounds like this girl would never even make it to the restaurant so he could get some payback. I think even if Ben went in with the idea of setting her up just to get even, she'd still probably flake before he got a chance at revenge. [Laugh]

That's a tough one Ben, I think we've all known people like this.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How did you ever manage to shoot pics of her?
I knew a foot-girl like that and we didn`t even manage to meet up for a photo session. She let me down five times and the sixth time she called 20 minutes before the shoot and said: "Sorry, I totally forgot that I´m flying to Egypt today for a vacation!". [Laugh]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ahhh women, gotta love them
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben, Ben, Ben. Let's just say I can relate. I can tell you're a guy who deserves better. My 2 cents; Next time she runs the " boo hoo, I know you hate me and you'll never believe me again" SHIT...Just look at her and say, "You're right!" Turn, walk away, and never look back. Take no more calls, answer no more e-mails. Done. She needs to understand that this treatment is NOT OK, and you're Movin' ON!! I know it's easier said than done, so good luck bro.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't usually read long threads but I like how you've spaced it out makin' it easier to read for a non-reader like me...

If she had nuts [Nut Kick] .... lol... I wouldn't waste anymore time on her if I were you. Probably she has a fetish for setting people up and knockin' them down... when you reply to her apology she lays back and gets off? [Confused]

Maybe next time try a lil' reverse psycology per-se.... When you've both settled a date, call her 2 days earlier and cancel and see what happens [Hop] ...

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links