Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Battlestar Galactica - Final Episode

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Battlestar Galactica - Final Episode
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone else see it? Anyone else enjoy this series? I thought they did an awesome job with it and if anyone else has any thoughts on it, wouldn't mind reading them. Not sure what the fan base is for it here.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
obi-toe-kanobi
Major Player
Member # 8864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for obi-toe-kanobi   Email obi-toe-kanobi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was excellent!! They rounded it off well. I hope the writers of Heroes have taken note. Because of the limited number of seasons Battlestar will be remembered for the right reasons like the Wire and unlike Lost.

Does not look like there are many Fans here!

--------------------
peace

Posts: 163 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked the entire show as a whole. The ONLY complaint I have is it feels like the whole Starbuck thing didn't fit well with the rest of what was going on. And they never resolved her and Leobin.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brek
Major Player
Member # 28601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I couldn't get past the first season. Boring show. I couldn't stay awake long enough to make it through one episode.
Posts: 128 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Boring... damn. Must have missed the murder, sex, space battles and people getting plastered scenes - which happened on a regular basis.

--------------------
 -

Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did watch it when my cable company had it in the lineup (Scifi was moved to Digital package) and I enjoyed the story and the new characters. I only got to see up to season 2 and than I am now hoping and waiting to get the seasons on blu-ray. From all the reviews I've read in the magazines, I am pretty sure I will enjoy the rest of the series.

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links