Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Low-Life Cell Phone for Footgirl (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Low-Life Cell Phone for Footgirl
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Malory:
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
quote:

I've got Malory on a family plan with one of my personal accounts and if we didn't pay extra for the unlimited text messaging on that, she'd have me up in the STRATUSPHERE with that bill

Very funny. Really funny stuff.

~Malory [/QB]

in all fairness to Malory, she's too pretty to do that to you, and even if she did, she's too pretty for you to complain, you'd just work harder to pay the bill!!! lol!!!

Pretty girls get all the breaks!! [Nana]

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I've got Malory on a family plan with one of my personal accounts and if we didn't pay extra for the unlimited text messaging on that, she'd have me up in the STRATUSPHERE with that bill

~Malory

in all fairness to Malory, she's too pretty to do that to you, and even if she did, she's too pretty for you to complain, you'd just work harder to pay the bill!!! lol!!!

Pretty girls get all the breaks!! [Nana] [/QB]

The first time I got hit by one of her "stratospheric" text messaging explosions on a phone bill (and trying to discuss it rationally), her reply was "But I'm a girl and that's what girls do" ... THAT was her best defense. See what I'm up against? All I can say is thank Heavens for monthly, unlimited text messsaging features - and for the fact I discovered them before ending up in the poor house.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
quote:
quote:
quote:

~Malory

Pretty girls get all the breaks!! [Nana] [/QB]

I totally agree with everything you say he should work harder to pay the bill & be happy about it.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Self-imposed daily limit of 10 minutes for a 20 year old girl.... buahahahahahah! Excuse me! Methinks she'll blow through that 300 minutes in a week! [Big Grin]

Keep us posted on this. I'm curious if she'll keep to her pledge.

Midge logged nineteen minutes during her first month (ten of them to me). That puts her pretty far ahead of the power curve, with 281 useable minutes over the next three weeks. Since Net 10 rolls over the minutes, she'll have a nice little stockpile when she re-ups for another 300 (and two more months) on the 23rd.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sliver34
Board Regular
Member # 4407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sliver34     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't give her a plug nickel to pay her bills. Your too nice Ben. The new girl you photographed is unreal by the way.
Posts: 29 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links