Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Just got the Blackberry Storm

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Just got the Blackberry Storm
brianhbgt
Elite Trooper
Member # 21622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brianhbgt   Email brianhbgt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bought the Blackberry Storm over the weekend and holy crap is it confusing. I think it will take me a month of Sundays to totally figure out how to use this thing. The instruction manual they give you to read doesn't even begin to explain all the things this can do. This is what i have learned so far:

1) answer the phone without hanging up on people. you can't hold it to your face like a norhal phone cause the side of your face will touch the screen and you will hang up on the person. not good, especially if its your girlfriend!

2) send and recieve text messages. this of course is a very very important in this day and age so had to figure that out within 30 minutes of actually owning the phone.

3) recharge the battery cause it only lasts about 1 1/2 days per charge, depending on internet usage.

4) that purchasing the phone coverage insurance for $6 per month was a good investment. with all the touching of the screen you do, its bound to go bad at some point.

thats about it. have tons of reading to do to get all this down. see you in the fall!

Posts: 345 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
unfortunately, i have heard way too many bad reviews of the storm. i've had an iphone for 1 1/2 yrs and have never had a complaint.. well, the ONE thing i would like to have added is click and paste. THAT drives me nuts.

so hows it working out for you?

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links