Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Happy Footgirls - Houston, We Have Landed!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy Footgirls - Houston, We Have Landed!
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We made it, and I'm in high spirits! Looks like we brought the rain (or at least the overcast) with us from Portland, but it's GREAT, it feels like 80 degrees out here, despite the overcast. As a bonus, the cloud covering will allow me to take great foot photos outdoors.

There's Wifi everywhere, and I was able to remotely tunnel in to my home network via VPN on the first try. This way, I can bypass any coffee shop or restaurant's web filters (did you hear that Panera Bread?).

Local footgirl Jenna found a coffee shop called the Inversion out in Montrose (and elswehere) and it's fantastic. They've got espresso cubano, con pana, machiatto, everything - and they love the footgirls (especially Kristin).

-

There are feet everywhere! They have some seriously beautiful girls all over the place, and FEET practically crawling out of the woodworks. Not just beautiful girls, but FRIENDLY as well.

We're only in town for a few days but I'm thinking of cancelling my reservations to Wimberley and spend more time here. They've got some serious footgirls down here, and everything else - outstanding restaurants, cafe's, shops. This place is fan-f..king-tastic!

[ April 15, 2009, 12:27 AM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sucks I couldn't make this trip. Sounds great all around {pout}.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You sound Psyched! It's getting warmer in the OC as well & It's been very distracting. Have fun Ben.

Rock on

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We're back, and (as usual) it was an absolutely great time. The people down there are VERY hospitable, kind, courteous and Generous. The girls are out of this world and the feet are equal-to-or-greater-than any place I've lived or visited.

Footgirls Jackie (Blue), Kristin, and Christy - along with local girls Jenna and Sherry (the Ujena Sports girl) were outstanding, and (I believe) delivered the most excellent foot party ever. Evidently, the sponsors / attendees agreed, for their feedback was VERY positive, superfluous, in fact.

Our hosts and sponsors (aerospace people) were VERY kind, and in addition to putting us up in high comfort, they tended to all the big and little details beautifully ... even going so far as to give all the girls (and myself) Slacker G2 Radios / Pocket Audio Devices, one of the coolest and most amazing personal electronics items I've ever seen (I'm doing a separate post on that) ... and an assortment of other very very nice extras.

Among other niceties, the girls got Chumbys and Quad-Band Hello Kitty GSM Cell Phones (unlocked) with touch-screen functionality, 2MP camera, dual-sim capabilities & more, and I got an unlocked HTC Touch Diamond Pro phone, which beats the living HECK out of my Blackberry and iPhone(s). The girls have been going CRAZY over those phones.

We boarded the plane with our bags-full-of-trinkets, and left with something of a heavy heart. It was a great time, and in the end - I never did make it to Wimberley. Footgirl Jackie's been talking about moving down there since her first visit a few months back - after this, I could almost consider it myself.

[ April 15, 2009, 12:34 AM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, so you came to my hometown,eh? In so many threads i've spoke so well about Houston only for it to fall on deaf ears, but i'm glad you experienced it for yourself. I love this place.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

I've been a regular visitor for several years, but the frequency of visits has increased over the past six months. From my expereince over repeated and regular trips, it's a great place.

Everything is different (and better) than what I'm accustomed to, and I travel a lot ... the way they treat you when you check into the hotel, ask for directions out on the sidewalk, ask for clarification on a menu item at a restaurant, anything. We stayed at the Magnolia and they were OUTSTANDING.

They gave the girls meal vouchers for the Cava Bistro and Mia Bella Tratoria, which amounted to about $70 each (times three) - we were granted early checkin at 10:00 am, something that is absolutely unheard of in Seattle, Portland, Los Angeles, Vegas, etc ... and all we did was ask.

I'm already looking forward to my next visit, and our footgirl Jackie has already begun planning hers.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Becky Summer
Loyal Member
Member # 12232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Becky Summer   Email Becky Summer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
We're back, and (as usual) it was an absolutely great time. The people down there are VERY hospitable, kind, courteous and Generous. The girls are out of this world and the feet are equal-to-or-greater-than any place I've lived or visited.

Footgirls Jackie (Blue), Kristin, and Christy - along with local girls Jenna and Sherry (the Ujena Sports girl) were outstanding, and (I believe) delivered the most excellent foot party ever. Evidently, the sponsors / attendees agreed, for their feedback was VERY positive, superfluous, in fact.

Our hosts and sponsors (aerospace people) were VERY kind, and in addition to putting us up in high comfort, they tended to all the big and little details beautifully ... even going so far as to give all the girls (and myself) Slacker G2 Radios / Pocket Audio Devices, one of the coolest and most amazing personal electronics items I've ever seen (I'm doing a separate post on that) ... and an assortment of other very very nice extras.

Among other niceties, the girls got Chumbys and Quad-Band Hello Kitty GSM Cell Phones (unlocked) with touch-screen functionality, 2MP camera, dual-sim capabilities & more, and I got an unlocked HTC Touch Diamond Pro phone, which beats the living HECK out of my Blackberry and iPhone(s). The girls have been going CRAZY over those phones.

We boarded the plane with our bags-full-of-trinkets, and left with something of a heavy heart. It was a great time, and in the end - I never did make it to Wimberley. Footgirl Jackie's been talking about moving down there since her first visit a few months back - after this, I could almost consider it myself.

Kristin showed me her Chumby its the kewlest thing Ive ever seen! CUTE!! We took it to a coffee shop & got on the net with it. Where do they get those things?
Posts: 86 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by summer feet:
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:

Kristin showed me her Chumby its the kewlest thing Ive ever seen! CUTE!! We took it to a coffee shop & got on the net with it. Where do they get those things?
You can get them from Chumby's website. I'd actually love to have one myself. Jackie tosses hers in the trunk and carries it around everywhere for quick email & web surfing when she hits a coffee shop or wifi spot. She's got hers loaded up with widgets and apps for every conceiveable use. I'm seriously thinking about buying one. As you've seen, Kristin's absolutely hooked on hers.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you think the footgirls from Houston will ever make it to Seattle or Portland for a foot party? Jenna or the Ujena sports girl? BTW what size are Jenna's feet? She looks like a playmate I bet her feet taste fantastic.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by pacfootluver:
Do you think the footgirls from Houston will ever make it to Seattle or Portland for a foot party? Jenna or the Ujena sports girl? BTW what size are Jenna's feet? She looks like a playmate I bet her feet taste fantastic.

Jenna's been up to Portland once already. Her feet are size eight, and yes, they do taste very good. Her hope is to come up and visit again sometime soon, and (also) to join us in Las Vegas during my next visit there.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Becky Summer
Loyal Member
Member # 12232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Becky Summer   Email Becky Summer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It looks like I might be in the next group going down there. If theres any forum members in the area who'd like to meet for coffee or something or pictures send me a email or msg. Maybe they'll have a meet and greet or something.

Summer

Posts: 86 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would have loved to see Kristens feet in that nice cup of java...

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Would have loved to see Kristens feet in that nice cup of java...

One of the owners of that coffee shop would loved to have sucked that coffee off Kristin's toes or licked it off her feet. Those guys were seriously attracted to her feet, and were VERY hospitable to us all.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by pacfootluver:

Jenna's coming to visit the first week of August. She'll probably be involved in a (private) foot party in Portland while in the area.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links