Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Your injuries! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Your injuries!
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Howdy

Just a random thread to share any misery you've experienced with any form of injury. I certainly need cheering up and a good laugh at the moment from hearing about other folks calamities.

I've snapped my Anterior cruciate ligament in two and torn my medial meniscus which have both been repaired and i've just got home a few days ago.

I just slipped trying to wash my hair and my knee is swollen up nicely again.

Come on share [Big Grin]

Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was lucky to experience a compound dislocation of my right ankle. My foot was at a 90 degree angle. Not fun.
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Board Regular
Member # 12710

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1138   Email 1138   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
last November (2007), I was walking down an alley and texting my wife, and stepped into a sunken storm drain, breaking my foot and ankle. That was an adventure! I'm glad I had my phone with me [Smile] I still get crap about what a clutz I am!
Posts: 13 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by matukai20:
last November (2007), I was walking down an alley and texting my wife, and stepped into a sunken storm drain, breaking my foot and ankle. That was an adventure! I'm glad I had my phone with me [Smile] I still get crap about what a clutz I am!

Funny, if you weren't engrossed in texting on the phone you would've probably seen the hole and avoided it!

Personally never had any major injuries. Perhaps a broken heart or hurt pride... [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i started tutoring high school kids last year, and i was walking to my very first one, and i fell down in the dark. my pinky finger was in agony and my wrist/palm was gushing blood, but i didnt want to miss my first appointment so i went anyway. i almost fainted when he shook my hand from the pain, and had to spend the whole hour with tissues pressed to my haand to stop the blood.

when the hour was up i rang my parents to pick me up because i knew i couldnt drive, and we went to the 24 hour doctor surgery. the x-ray machine was off for the night and because they didnt know what was wrong with me they couldnt prescribe me anything, so i spent a slleepless night with my hand plunged in a bucket of ice.

first thing the next morning we head down there, the nurse yanks my finger straight (which was now the size of a cocktail weinie) and it turns out the bones were absolutely shattered. the doctor was impressed i hadnt passed out from the pain [Tongue]

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Athena, ouch!!!!!!!!!! she, the nurse, should know never to yank anything that might be broken!!!!!!

i broke my tailbone on the edge of a jagged rock when i slipped on wet grass and fell. but that was 100% my fault. i was practicing cartwheels.. something i had just learned how to do.

i fell on the only rock in the entire 4 acre plot of land we were practicing on (we checked pretty throroughly because we had nothing better todo).

RPM

p.s. by the way, turned out to be the only patch of wet crass in the entire place too!!! it was a dry day after a dry several days. wonder how that spot got wet.. hum....

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Broke my arm when i was twelve and it looked like a cartoon. Aout 3-4 four inches of my wrist was about three inches below the rest of my arm...

\\\___\\\ Kind of like that sorry can't draw it. and then in 1995 I broke my hand on my front door after finding out my wife now my ex wife cheated on me...

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brianhbgt
Elite Trooper
Member # 21622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brianhbgt   Email brianhbgt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all happened before i was 18:
broke my ankle when i slipped on a football
broke my finger playing football
needed stiches in my knee when playing baseball

Posts: 345 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was three, I jumped off the top of the staircase and missed the bean bag at the bottom by a couple of inches and broke my ankle. But, the ass whipping and tongue lashing my parents gave me was worse. :-)
Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gameon:
Howdy

Just a random thread to share any misery you've experienced with any form of injury. I certainly need cheering up and a good laugh at the moment from hearing about other folks calamities.

I've snapped my Anterior cruciate ligament in two and torn my medial meniscus which have both been repaired and i've just got home a few days ago.

I just slipped trying to wash my hair and my knee is swollen up nicely again.

Come on share [Big Grin]

hope your knee has gone down, poor thing
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was 14 it was the day before the playoffs started for my hockey league and me and my much larger cousin were wrestling for some reason and I thought it was over and I was getting back up and he jumped on my back and all the pressure instantly snapped my wrist, hairline fracture, the doctor says it's worse to have a fracture because you feel every little thing whereas a break you can slap a cast on it [Big Grin] I ended up playing all 4 games of the playoffs the next two days with just a wrap on it and scored the winning goal in the championship game [Big Grin]

While working out west(Alberta) in the oil patch I was doing seismic exploration and carrying the gear(about 90lbs worth) on my back going through a field and the way the field was plowed the rows went horizontally but I was walking vertically(if that makes sense [Tongue] ) and I missed a row and ripped my hamstring! I worked two days on it before I finally said fuck this, went to the doctor and she said I would need surgery to repair the damage if it hadn't healed by the following Tuesday(this was on a Thursday!) I got sent back to Calgary and got a second opinion thank god! I got the Calgary doctor to see it on Monday and just those 3 days of rest off it and pain relaxers and anti-inflammatory's healed it up [Smile]

My second injury came from out west when I was driving a snowmobile for work and had to get to the other end of the prospect quick as possible to fix a problem with the gear and a god damn bird walked out onto the trail and just a knee jerk reaction was to swerve and I snagged a tree root with the ski and the snow mobile stopped and I flew for about a good 15 feet and cleared out 4 trees with my shoulder( tree's were about two inches thick) and landed half buried under the snow. Broke my iPOD I had on that was in my safety vest that flew up out of it and got between my shoulder and the trees. My shoulder was bruised to hell and got to miss a week of work and fill out a butt fuck load of papers(got picked up by a hot medic though [Big Grin] )

My last and final injury to date was in British Columbia this time for the same company and we were working in the mountains and I was working on the line going down the mountain and and I had about 100lbs of gear hanging off me and the mountain was just a slick of ice and mud(first of April) and I slipped and started falling/bouncing down the mountain and got my leg hooked on a tree and it tore the shit outta my other hamstring! This one took two weeks to clear up this time, still acts up on me if I run too much. Thank god for that tree, or I was in for one helluva ride down to the botttom!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recently cut my finger on a rock.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, the most grievous injuries I've ever suffered all happened when I was about 3 years old. First, I dislocated my right arm at the elbow and was in a real awkward cast that kept my arm elevated. My mom tells me that about a week after I got that cast on, I got away from her somewhere, and when she caught up with me, my arm was now unelevated within the cast. Turns out I somehow really broke my arm, a compound fracture to be exact. I have vague memories as to being in cast and sling.

Other than that, I badly sprained my elbow in high school during football practice (and I'd just made it onto starting special teams, when before I never got to play but once), so that had me in a sling for about 3-4 weeks, and I had to miss practically the entire season.

After that, I badly sprained my ankle when I was 19 at a park festival after I stepped awkwardly onto a piece of uneven ground. At first, I could sort of walk and drive, so I drove to my friend's house (his mom was a nurse and I had to work the next morning) to see if there was anything I could do. When I wake up the next morning, my ankle was swollen like a balloon and I couldn't walk at all. So that put me on crutches for the next two weeks, which was pretty interesting. I couldn't drive though, so that sucked. Stairs were a bitch too. It was my first time on crutches.

Other than those three, I've also had two broken fingers, the middle fingers on each hand. Thankfully, I wasn't driving then.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-sliced my head open on a radiator at two years old

-when I was about 5 I broke my collar bone wrestling in the park I hit it on a tree stump

-When I was 6 I got a broomstick rammed into my eye attempting to pole vault in the backyard

-road rash on my right arm when I was 14 attempting street luge by putting a skateboard under a sled and riding down my street I wiped out and went into a ditch toward the end.

16 I got a nail accidentally hammered into my finger in woodshop putting together a shelf

when I was 20 I sprained my back don't laugh... tying a cushion onto a chair.

Those are pretty much the major injuries I got mostly though I get normal stuff like cuts and scratches along with bruises or sore muscles from wrestling training.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
I recently cut my finger on a rock.

*causes you grievous bodiy harm so you have a cooler story*

[Tongue]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links