Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Stereotype the person above you...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stereotype the person above you...
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right...this works on Facebook as the majority have their real names/ pictures up...so I don't know if it WILL work on here haha we'll see.
The point is not particularly to be offensive, just how you see the person above. Based on what little information you have about them. To those easily annoyed or offended I have a solution:...don't post.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, I'll give it a try. Intelligent, and I think a pretty even keeled temperment. Probably a good friend. Definitely adores and honors his wife.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Five For Feet:
OK, I'll give it a try. Intelligent, and I think a pretty even keeled temperment. Probably a good friend. Definitely adores and honors his wife.

I'll be honest and say I wouldn't say "intelligent" - I have a decent vocabulary though...sometimes [Tongue]

I am a good friend - not to sound cocky, but I keep confidences, I give good advice and I'll stick by a true mate.

I don't get mad like...ever haha I was once punched in Spain by a coke-head and I just laughed hahaha.

DEFINATLEY honour and totally adore (worship - in both a sexual and non-sexual way lol) my future wife [Tongue] (girlfriend at the moment)...I'm actually suprised at how easy I find being faithful despite a VERY long-distance relationship... [Smile]

Okay...Five For Feet...would rightfully crown Bruce Lee as King of the World and a seemingly incitful and intelligent person...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
quote:

I'll be honest and say I wouldn't say "intelligent" - I have a decent vocabulary though...sometimes [Tongue]

I am a good friend - not to sound cocky, but I keep confidences, I give good advice and I'll stick by a true mate.

I don't get mad like...ever haha I was once punched in Spain by a coke-head and I just laughed hahaha.

DEFINATLEY honour and totally adore (worship - in both a sexual and non-sexual way lol) my future wife [Tongue] (girlfriend at the moment)...I'm actually suprised at how easy I find being faithful despite a VERY long-distance relationship... [Smile]

Okay...Five For Feet...would rightfully crown Bruce Lee as King of the World and a seemingly incitful and intelligent person...

amazingly generous, thoughtful and understanding. a fantastic boyfriend. massive procrastinator and a half hearted smoker.

oh, and hot as hell [Wink]

<3

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
amazingly kind yet a heart breaker [Tongue] thoughtful and generous. inquisitive and intelligent
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by You:
amazingly kind yet a heart breaker [Tongue] thoughtful and generous. inquisitive and intelligent

im not dramatic enough to break hearts [Tongue]

dances the fine line between realism and scepticism [Tongue] honest, intelligent andperceptive. lovely guy to chat with [Smile] and always respectful

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has probobly walked a thousand miles. Worn only on the weekends. Tries to avoid sewer grates when possible for fear of being stuck. Also tries to avoid the dog poo that wierd lady next door never seems to pick up. Is tossed around at the end of a long night of dancing with girlfriends. And is a little bruised from being trampled on by thaat annoying guy with the fauz hawk and his flip flops.

Am I close? I'm describing your shoe of course!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

hahahaha you're very close [Tongue]

she also avoids lawns and pubs wiith sticky floors [Tongue]

Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
quote:

Seemingly. [Smile]

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would identify Five for Feet as a Wu addict! I'm starting to see his posts more and more lately. Quality posts as well, not the one word/one sentence that we are accustomed to seeing on here(aside from his post above [Tongue] )
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

quote:
Seemingly. [Smile]

hahahaha
that brought me the lolz ^_^
Okay - I reckon you could, perhaps you have, DEMOLISHED someone with a well-timed and accurate piece of sarcasm (I say this as I have a mate whose hobby it is, is all [Tongue] )

--------------------
 -

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

quote:
Originally posted by Athena K:
amazingly generous, thoughtful and understanding. a fantastic boyfriend. massive procrastinator and a half hearted smoker.

oh, and hot as hell [Wink]

<3

Is right! [Cheers] [Hop] [Blow Job]
Has Irish-fetish

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links