Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Good Idea for the Higher ups

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Good Idea for the Higher ups
The Kraken
Elite Trooper
Member # 20682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Kraken     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Everyone, I was just thinking that this GREAT website is suffering alot in the ways of design appeal. It would be great if the site got a makeover with a newely designed logo possible. I believe this would suit everyone in the community.

~Kraken111 [Wu]

--------------------
-----+>The Kraken<+-----

Posts: 399 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for your input but we´ve discussed this quite a few times before (usually in the foot talk section) and it turned out that most people were happy with the way things are.

Some of the other forums I visit are all new and flashy, and that usually gets on my nerves. They are overladen with gadgets, buttons, options and windows that nobody needs...and it makes it almost impossible to navigate, especially for newbies.
Just my opinion, though. In the end it is obviously Wu`s decision if he wants to give his forum an overhaul at some point.

-Hal-

[ May 03, 2009, 01:04 PM: Message edited by: Hal ]

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like an inverted skin option... The white on black isn't easy on the eyes.
Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
Thanks for your imput but we´ve discussed this quite a few times before (usually in the foot talk section) and it turned out that most people were happy with the way things are.

Some of the other forums I visit are all new and flashy, and that usually gets on my nerves. They are overladen with gadgets, buttons, options and windows that nobody needs...and it makes it almost impossible to navigate, especially for newbies.
Just my opinion, though. In the end it is obviously Wu`s decision if he wants to give his forum an overhaul at some point.

-Hal-

i totally agree. its simple and easily navigated. a new banner maybe, but hey, pretty feet are pretty feet. if it aint broke...
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with the Missus. All it needs is a new banner in my humble opinion [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the layout as is and would agree with Hal that too much flashy and glitzy nonsense only cheapens things when the core of what makes this place great is contained in the fourms there's no reason to try and dress it up in excess because there's nothing that can do justice to the beauty contained in some of the pictures and the awesomeness that is to be had in our little online community. A chat would be be cool, I dunno how busy it'd be, I think the fact of added bandwith and effort to get one going vs. the potential for inactivity is a likely and logical reason there isn't one but if it got busy and used by alot of people it'd be pretty cool I think.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the pics on the banner are more than 10 years old

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think the banners should be changed, but nothing more.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Changes HAVE BEEN going on for a while now at Wu's. I just noticed earlier tonight, that the dumbfuck personal ad section has been taken down. "Wm, 39,,,looking for young girl with nice soles in Southern New Hampshire for me to worship her feet"!!!!! I mean, c'mon. Like any half decent looking girl can't put an ad on AFF for a foot guy, and have 79 responses in two hours. TY for the change WU, I thought it was funny at first, and then It became downright pathetic to read some of the posts on there.
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I just noticed earlier tonight, that the dumbfuck personal ad section has been taken down.
Wu took that section down months ago.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
speaking of changes, will there ever be a new foot model interview?

the one with 'stink goddess' has been going on for about 2 years or so

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the idea is not bad, but i hate it when sites change for the "better." They might as well change to be a pain in the ass. I vote to keep the site the way it is.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links