Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » I know this is off subject

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I know this is off subject
BlackHispanicFootLover91
Loyal Member
Member # 33340

Icon 9 posted      Profile for BlackHispanicFootLover91   Email BlackHispanicFootLover91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To any big Michael Jackson Fans here. I made a video response to Michael Jackson. Donate some of your time to drop by and show some love to michael, heres the link. R.I.P to the King of Pop Michael Jackson 1958-2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbVrPyyXFFw

--------------------
This Half Black and Latino kid has a footfetish

Posts: 66 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude. I feel you. He was the voice of the world. From new york to new dehli, tel aviv to tehran, moscow to london he spoke for everyone.

I wish the joke would go away. I feel like I lost a good friend. I get offended when I hear the no so funny humor. His life was a beautiful tragedy. So sad but wonderful.

GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links