Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Have you ever been told you resemble someone famous? If so, whom? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Have you ever been told you resemble someone famous? If so, whom?
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
John Elway
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yeah_i_suck_toes
Loyal Member
Member # 21104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yeah_i_suck_toes   Email yeah_i_suck_toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A bunch of people (random partygoers and friends) say I resemble Quentin Tarantino. I don't really see it, but I take it as a compliment.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow.. this made me totally flash back.
last year while swinging with a couple, we decided to car swap as well as wife swap. on the way back to our house, the other wife was in my car and said i have to tell you that you look alot like an actor that i am in love with. i said who, she said i cant tell you, if my husband finds out that i think you look like him, he'll be pissed. i said, what? why? she said, cause i am CRAZY for him. you cant tell your wife either.

i finally got her to spill it and she said christian leblanc. i said, who?!?!?! i guess he's some actor on a soap opera.
what do you think?
 -  -

dunno, i there are SOME similarities, but not that many if you ask me.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
wow.. this made me totally flash back.
last year while swinging with a couple, we decided to car swap as well as wife swap. on the way back to our house, the other wife was in my car and said i have to tell you that you look alot like an actor that i am in love with. i said who, she said i cant tell you, if my husband finds out that i think you look like him, he'll be pissed. i said, what? why? she said, cause i am CRAZY for him. you cant tell your wife either.

i finally got her to spill it and she said christian leblanc. i said, who?!?!?! i guess he's some actor on a soap opera.
what do you think?
 -  -

dunno, i there are SOME similarities, but not that many if you ask me.

i think you kinda look more like this..
 -

Charlie Day, from "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia"

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive been told i look like kirstin kreuk with a bigger nose and paler skin [Tongue] so maybe not like her at all lol

http://landers2812.l.a.pic.centerblog.net/795mpxnl.jpg

(while i was looking for a pic of her i came across this one http://media.photobucket.com/image/kristin%20kreuk/bloodylamer/bastardly-photos/0505/album69/kristin-kreuk-03260701.jpg, which i thought was appropriate [Tongue] )

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tiger Woods (most often) and on occassion Will Smith.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was mistaken for Jerry Rice once in Jamaica. He must have been smoking ganja!

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Libertine
Loyal Member
Member # 35475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Libertine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesus, when I had long hair.
Posts: 64 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My cousin said I look like Warren G.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jonthan Frakes from star trek "William Riker." when my hair is short.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have not been told that I look like someone famous by anyone yet. I guess I feel a bit left out.
Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The comparison I get most of the time is Mike Patton. Other random ones have been thrown in but never more than once.
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links