Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Fla passes seat belt law. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Fla passes seat belt law.
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The new seat belt law has passed here in fla and its a 100 dollar ticket if you dont have one on.

I dont think its the laws job to keep me safe in my truck.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had the same law in my state for years now. Standard imo.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah its been in Jersey for at least 10 years...

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why the hell wouldn't somebody where a seatbelt?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Becouse I like to drive shirtless or wear a muscle shirt in the summer.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't care if you die in an accident but i don't want you flying through your windshield and getting anywhere near my car.
Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have had the law in my state of Michigan for perhaps as long as I can recall now.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
extremlystupid
Board Regular
Member # 18833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for extremlystupid   Email extremlystupid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think the law was passed in oregon between 92 and 94
Posts: 47 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
Becouse I like to drive shirtless or wear a muscle shirt in the summer.

i sometimes wear muscle shirts, how does that prevent you from wearing a seatbelt?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its been law here in Texas for over 20 years. I don't even think about putting on the seatbelt I just automatically buckle up. I didn't realize that some states didn't have this enforced yet.

Kind of like motorcycle helmet laws. People hate wearing them yet that piece of plastic is the only thing between their melon and the road if they wipe out.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Florida has had the "seat belt" law for years. The cops just couldn't stop you for it. They had to have a different reason for pulling you over and then they could ticket you if they saw that you weren't wearing a seat belt.
This new law allows law enforcement to stop and ticket you for not wearing a seat belt any time they can see that you're not wearing it. (the shoulder belt or lack of is a dead give away)

Going thru the windshield in an accident is just one way that people die from a lack of restraint. You'd be amazed at the number of folks that go out thru a window and then get flattened by their own vehicle in a roll over crash.

I've driven shirtless and can understand the discomfort that the belt can cause. You can get a lambswool sleeve that slips over the shoulder strap to prevent chafing. So, there's really no valid reason for not wearing the seaat belt.

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if i'm not mistaken, in NY you get a ticket for driving shirtless.. indicent exposure is the deal.. if i'm not mistaken (so i no longer drive shirtless)

i've had two accidents in my life. had i not had the seatbelt, i'd not be typing here.

if i had more money, i'd have a 5point (yeah, i'm a racecar junkie/fan). i'd rather be a little uncomfortable and safe than cool comfy and at risk of injury.

i saw two guys on harley's with full face helmets.. a rare sight!!! but a safe one! most harley guys reluctantly wear the half-helmet let alone a full one.. they think it's a racebiker thing to wear (so i've heard).. but why compromise safety..

RPM

p.s. i bet there are things i do that are unsafe, i just don't know it yet.. but if it's pointed out to me, i adjust

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
been a law in mi for as long as i can remember.

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tiny Dave, tell the police officers and paramedics that when they are scraping you off the pavement or out of the ditch...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:

i saw two guys on harley's with full face helmets.. a rare sight!!! but a safe one! most harley guys reluctantly wear the half-helmet let alone a full one.. they think it's a racebiker thing to wear (so i've heard).. but why compromise safety..

The argument isn't that it's a "race biker thing"
a full face helmet is harder to remove in the case of an accident and the average Joe on the street has no idea of how to safely remove a helmet with out causing additional injury or death. The half helmet can be removed by just unbuckling the chin strap. Nobody other than trained EMT's should be removing a helmet in the first place, but people will anyway thinking they are helping. I am aware of these things because I've been a bilker (Harley Rider) since I was 16 years old. Ive been involved with A.B.A.T.E. during the process of repealing the Florida Helmet Law. Personally, I'd rather be dead than spend the rest of my life as a vegetable because of an improperly removed or just plain faulty helmet.
I won't drag this out any further. This thread is about the Florida Seat Belt Law. Not helmets.
I'm not bitchin' at anyone. Just setting things straight.

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links