Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Michael Jackson and #7 (sorry) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Michael Jackson and #7 (sorry)
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
[Laugh]
you're right guys. MJ was never proven guilty. he's as innocent as OJ. [Big Grin]

when he pubicly stated that he thought there was no greater love shared than to sleep with children in a bed and couldnt understand why the public would find something wrong with that.. that kinda made me feel there was something wrong in his head. just because he didnt sexually molest every child he came across does not prove his innocence. i will be the first one to state that all this is my opinion. was he ever proven guilty in a court of law? no, but his actions spoke alot louder than any words to me.

we will never know the truth. nothing is going 'to come out in the wash.' any false accusers will not recant their stories now and any legitimate vicitims will never be acknowledged.

What does OJ have to do with this? Save for the fact that he and Michael are both prominant African americans in trouble with the law that one homogenous sector of society feel justice wasn't served. After that the similarities end. What next....Michael Vick and Jackson are alike?......geez. The media loves to play into the many biases we collectively still have as a country. Guess which one i'm refering to. Lets face it...A minority is still guilty till proven innocent....and still guilty after that. *sigh* like the good old days. No offense....but seeing that this attitude is still so prevalent is frustrating.

I'm not advocating not looking at things critically, but rather analyzing the facts given. We don't know alot. I don't know if he did anything inappropriate. But we know that his accusers intentions seem self serving.....we know his house was searched and we know the courts acquited him. What other info does one need? Even if all of hhis accusers that are spending his millions came out and recanted thier stories....people would still want to believe he was a criminal.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -cfg-:
 -

You're right dude.......

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My really big annoyance now is that since the early 90s he MJ was constantly bashed by the media and they kept building up on the scandals in the tabloids. All of the sudden now after he died they are changing the focus from that to his achievements in the music and entertainment industry and acting all lovey dovey.

How quickly they'll turn on you to sell a story, eh?

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
race?!?! GQ, you think this is about race?!

wow. the only reason i compared him to OJ was not because of his race, but because he is another celebrity who charged with a crime and found not guilty even after an overwhelming amount of evidence against him. to me, he's just the most famous example of this.. not because he is black. i cant compare him to phil spector cause he was found guilty. i suppose could have said robert blake, but i had to google him to even remember his name.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
[Laugh]
you're right guys. MJ was never proven guilty. he's as innocent as OJ. [Big Grin]

when he pubicly stated that he thought there was no greater love shared than to sleep with children in a bed and couldnt understand why the public would find something wrong with that.. that kinda made me feel there was something wrong in his head. just because he didnt sexually molest every child he came across does not prove his innocence. i will be the first one to state that all this is my opinion. was he ever proven guilty in a court of law? no, but his actions spoke alot louder than any words to me.

we will never know the truth. nothing is going 'to come out in the wash.' any false accusers will not recant their stories now and any legitimate vicitims will never be acknowledged.

there was far more evidence against oj running from the police, beatiing nicole and threatening to kill her, dna evidence etc

in MJ's case is was their word against his

i'll be the first to admit that MJ was a weirdo, i don't think there has ever been a human being like him and i'm not just talking about his talent

i really don't think he had any desire for sex, do you know what his favorite thing to do was?

climbing trees and having water balloon fights, does that sound like a man to you? sounds like a kid to me

did you ever look at his appearance or hear his voice and think that he is a man with testosterone flowing through his body?

outside of music, he was a child, his ranch was called neverland WHERE YOU NEVER GROW UP

when i was a child i had sleepovers with friends, i never thought it could be sexual or weird until i hit puberty and started having sexual thoughts

just my opinion, i could be wrong but there are psychiatrists that agree with me

if it were any other guy i'd probably say he was guilty, but MJ was far from an average guy

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
My really big annoyance now is that since the early 90s he MJ was constantly bashed by the media and they kept building up on the scandals in the tabloids. All of the sudden now after he died they are changing the focus from that to his achievements in the music and entertainment industry and acting all lovey dovey.

How quickly they'll turn on you to sell a story, eh?

people don't appreciate what they have until it's gone

plus many have the "show respect for the dead" mentality

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links