Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » The world is your ashtray (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The world is your ashtray
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the_foot_fetishist:
Smoking is no good for you, though I don't believe in second-hand smoke? How is it possible that second-hand smoke harms those who inhale the smoke from a smoker more than it does to those who actually smoke the damn thing? If second-hand smoke is more dangerous than first-hand smoke, then how come I don't hear about deaths being related to it? If it was more dangerous, shouldn't there be some law to ban people from smoking at all to prevent others from becoming more sick?

I don't get it.

I'll put your mind at ease with simple logic.

Okay how smoking works is: you inhale the smoke, so that the nicotine along with the nasty shit is all in your lungs, yes?
What do you breathe out then? The stuff that can't get stuck in your lungs otherwise you wouldn't breathe out anything. Seriously - ask a mate who smokes to try and hold his breath with smoke-filled lungs for as long as he can, he will not be able to get it all stuck in his body. Second hand smoke does bollock-all.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
quote:
Originally posted by Michael P:
it will never be banned so us non smokers are forced to tolerate their nasty habit

Such martyrs.
i do make a point to let these people know i don't approve of their nasty habit

anything more i would end up in jail [Wink]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links