Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » How do you feel about nude beaches?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How do you feel about nude beaches?
the_foot_fetishist
Loyal Member
Member # 30029

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the_foot_fetishist   Email the_foot_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you went to a beach and it turned out to be a nude beach, would you stay or go swimming?

Would you swim in the nude?

Posts: 60 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've never been to one but from what I hear it's mostly old people

makes sense to me since i can't walk into my gym locker room without seeing a naked old guy standing in front of the mirror shaving, peeing, or having a conversation with another naked old guy

i guess when you're old you don't care about people seeing you naked

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
then again, if you have good self esteem and are comfortable with nudity, you dont have to be old.

i have not been to a nude beach.. yet.. but have been in environments with LOTS of nude people.

and yes, i have swam in the nude. it feels really amazing.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
then again, if you have good self esteem and are comfortable with nudity, you dont have to be old.

I would agree with you on this. Years ago when I was in college living in the dorm we pretty much had community restrooms so there was pretty much no modesty. No shower stall dividers or doors on the toilets and you pretty much got used to starting your morning with 20 other guys doing the 3 "S's."

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While growing up, our family usually visited a beach which was close to a nude beach, in fact it was the next beach over separated by a huge cliff. I've always wondered about that beach while growing up hearing stories from older cousins of where it was and stuff....

When I was about 17, me and a few buddies went for a drive in his new (second or third hand rust bucket) car and went to 'that' nude beach dubbed 'ladies bay'. It was far off from what I expected, thinkin' like hot naked chicks everywhere. Instead there were alot of old naked people with saggy tits and old wrinkly cocks...lol [Nut Kick] .I was like "Let's get outta here" [Laugh] ... funny thinkin' back on it now [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wiener is too small to be flaunting it
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm grateful not to have to go to a nude beach to see nude women - I am pretty repulsed by avg civilian chix. Unless theyre sucking their toes at the bar, I don't waste my time.

One of the women in my complex is a playmate and has her friends over topless at the pool all the time.

I feel like a plastic surgeon - not much phases me - the ubiquitous marble bag at the beach would send me to the funny farm tho.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was at a nude beach last time I was in Mexico... I was 15 years old... I thought it was cool, but I wasnt nude. There were barely any old folks there...I guess I got lucky.

So, I think nude beaches are cool.

Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never been to one but people that should not be nude should stay clothed... end of discussion.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd go to one. Don't really care who sees
hahahaha
Anyone ever heard of a cock-drop?
[Wink]

(When someone boasts about how big their dick is and you just tell him to drop his pants - as will you at the same time to see who's lying...99 times out of a hundred, they shut up pretty fast [Big Grin] ) -- Usually done at parties/ generally when there has been drinking.

Tis funny.

May be a little gay, but it brings teh lulz [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetish&martini
Major Player
Member # 34060

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish&martini   Email footfetish&martini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Never been to one but people that should not be nude should stay clothed... end of discussion.

That's correct. I prefer non-nude beaches. The bodies are a lot hotter there.
Posts: 110 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have gone topless and had fun doing it!

Dani
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm very comfy with my body. don't care for nude beaches. accidently been on three.. didn't swim. the concept doesn't float my boat in the public setting.

i might feel differently about a private beach.. i would probably swim if i knew the owners of the place. but i don't swim nude. just not my thing. but no hang up against trying it.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since I like to swim I would probly stay.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links