Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » This Is Absolutely Ridiculous!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This Is Absolutely Ridiculous!
yeah_i_suck_toes
Loyal Member
Member # 21104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yeah_i_suck_toes   Email yeah_i_suck_toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Read This:Alumna Sues College Because She Hasn't Found A Job

Thoughts, people?

Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She sounds like someone i would describe as oblivious.A 2.7 gpa in an "alternative" college is already kind of a flag.I am guessing she probably isn't too crafty at marketing herself either.

On the other hand, is that school she attended "legit" so to say? How large is the faculty etc? What kind of claims and promises did they actually make.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty useless degree. But i'm sure she can get a management position at Mc Donalds or Payless getting paid 30K a year. People with these non tech not in demand degrees expect 50K with no experience or real skills.

Coming from a military guy i'd say that the army will give you 50K a year to start for people with degrees as an officer. I'm in the air force, but even we don't have much need for Business Admin majors with no technical or medical background.

GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's a big sook [Cry] ... I guess it's 'welcome to the real world' [Big Grin] . Hmmmmmmmmm I wonder if I.T job hunting skills is part of the cirricular [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like somebody's spoiled brat spent too much time at keggers. She attended her classes (solid attendance record) but,was she awake? (2.7 GPA?) What did she expect to find for work. There are thousands of others with her degree and many years of experience that are unemployed. Oh well. A few calluses on her hands will help her in the future.

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAHAHAH spoiled lil brat...welcome to the REAL world!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder who advised her to file for the "poor person order" ... [Laugh]
You would think someone "crafty" enough to think up that little trick would have the smarts to get a job on her own!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links