Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Just discovered that I'm ambidextrous with chopsticks!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Just discovered that I'm ambidextrous with chopsticks!
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I relish an excuse to use chopsticks.

Tonight, I'm watching "Fearless" (Jet Li Chinese martial arts movie) and I got the craving for a ramen noodle soup. So I busted out a pair of bamboo chopsticks and started fiddling with them, and while I usually use them in my left hand, I decided to try them in my right hand, and I can use them equally well in either, it turns out.

Can you use chopsticks? Try it in the other hand. Can you do it that way adequately, too?

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longstory
Board Regular
Member # 33950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longstory   Email longstory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't use chopsticks. But it's cool to read that you can use both hands when using them? However, are you ambidextrous when you want to write something? I can't, but I wish I was. What if I break my right hand? My left hand won't be too reliable. I guess I better force myself to write just as comfortably with that hand in the event that that happens.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can name something that I do equally well with both hands... [Big Grin]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know what, next time I used chopsticks I'm gonna try it with my left hand rather than my natural right. Probably fail horribly but oh well.
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHOA! I was thinkin' it's not that special and to my surprize, I just went to the kitchen and grabbed a pair of chopsticks and started experimenting with it and I am too [Hop] ... cool

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links