Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » The Artist Formerly Known as Mighty Mike...Where'd He Go?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Artist Formerly Known as Mighty Mike...Where'd He Go?
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I couldn't help but notice Mighty MIke, who later went by Michael P. has disappeared from the forum and his member status now reads 'BANNED.' What happened to him? It must have been quite bad because I have never seen someone get banned before who'd been so active with the forum.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lol - I want it known that I never reported him or (totally) agree with the decision to ban him, but it was basically due to his and my mass-debates.

Well not solely me, but I posed a good defense, let's say [Smile]

Miss him? [Tongue]

Anything with "Online Dating" or "Alpha Males" in the title and you'll find us [Smile]

Most of thr threads (all...?) were locked.

[ September 13, 2009, 10:57 AM: Message edited by: Andy-Laa ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I personally think its complete bullshit he got banned... if he was banned why not Andy then? I mean if it was a debate(meaning two or more people partake in it) then shouldn't the other person(s) become banned as well?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The way I'm seeing it is that he actively went out to offend/contradict people whatever the topic. He did it with everyone.

I didn't.

**Oh and a load of people complained about him.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
FootlongSub walks in the room, sees whats goning on in this thread and quietly tip-toes away.......

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links