Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Didn't know how to break the news... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Didn't know how to break the news...
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry I did not tell you all sooner but my wife passed away on August 29 after battling cancer for 3 1/2 years. So i will only be contibuting other photos for everyone... not sure how it would be viewed if i continued to put up old pics of her. I had been debating on when to post this so sorry its almost a month later... all i can say is that it has been truly rough on me.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my God Cain, I'm so sorry to hear that man. My thoughts, prayers and deepest condolences are most definatly with you. May your wife rest in peace, free of the agony and suffering that terrible disease can inflict. May her soul prosper in enternal happiness and watch over you as an angel in heaven to give you the strength you'll need to stay strong here on earth. I'm truely sorry to hear this news. RIP.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First off buddy, my condolences.

This must be a really hard time for you. I honestly can't imagine what you are going through right now. And I am really sorry to hear that. Just know that everyone is here for you. We may be an online community, but we have no problem helping you out in any way we can during this tough time for you.

And please, there is no need to appologize for not telling us right away. You did it when you felt that it was right for you.

And if you makes you feel any better, (i'm sure wu would be all right with this) you can post a eulogy about her right here.

but agian, really sorry buddy.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cry] I'm so sorry to hear that Cain. I bet it's been rough, but I can only imagine if it happened to me and I give you credit for tellin' us. We're here for you and you don't need to worry about postin' pics if you ain't ready. Yous the man, hang in there buddy.

My Condolences

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cain, my sincerest condolences. Stay strong for your family.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cain, my deepest condolences. Very sorry to hear the bad news.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
montegalan
Major Player
Member # 14465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for montegalan   Email montegalan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cain, I dont really know you but my prayers and thoughts are with you.
The Sun will shine again and she really is in a better place!
She will keep watch over you!
Take care!

Posts: 219 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. I'm not sure what to say. I'm so very sorry to hear this. I lost my wife to cancer on Feb. 10, 2002. So, I know that you are dealing with a very difficult time right now. Hang in there. We here at Wu's are pulling for you.

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
texas kitty
BANNED
Member # 36095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for texas kitty   Email texas kitty       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My deepest condolences to you and your family, You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Kitty

Posts: 17 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My deepest sympathies brother!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happiness is an elusive and etherial emotion juxtaposed by pain - however, the pain you feel is a testament to your enduring love for each other...the picture of you caring for her the way love was intented is really the only picture that is important! God bless..

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope she rests in peace and is in a better place, my friend.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cain my thoughts and prayers are with you my man, we're all here for you.

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My sincerest condolences. I could not even pretend to know what you have endured. I truly wish you and your family the best.

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cry]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links