Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » It's Almost Halloween…

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: It's Almost Halloween…
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep my favorite time of year! [Evil Grin]
I don't believe in ghosts, spirits, UFOs or any of that & have never seen anything that can't be explained. But I do like to hear others tell of their own experiences with the supernatural. So, have you ever been abducted by aliens? Seen a shadow person or ghost? Ever see bigfoot? Nessie?
If so, let's hear your story!

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey my fav time of the year as well, could be that my bday is the day before, who knows, LOVE to decorate the house, go all out to scare the kids...no ghost stories...yet!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here ya go...

When I was 17 my Dad retired from the Air Force and we moved back to his hometown of Pittsfield, Mass. We moved into what used to be the “Servant's quarters” of a very old Manor house. (about 120 years old) The original owner of the house had a textile mill at the end of the road at the river. The current owner was a retired truck driver with a wife and three kids. They lived in the “main house” which was connected to the servant's quarters on the 2nd floor.
The current owner wasn't wealthy so to save money on heating costs, he and his family lived on the first floor of the main house and only used the second floor for storage. There was a plywood wall between the main house and the two bedrooms on our side of the house. On The other side of the wall was the bedroom of the original owner, a Mr. Barker.
Now Mr. Barker lost his fortune in the stock market crash of 1929 and became so despondent that he took a nose dive out of his bedroom window and died of a broken neck.
Fast forward to 1975. My family moved into the house and we were told the story of Mr. Barker and of how there were strange noises and odd things happening in the house. None of which ever caused anybody any harm.
In the summer time the windows on the 2nd floor of the main house would be open. Only nobody in the family went upstairs and opened them. Someone would go up and close them, only to discover them open again a short time later. The window shades would be up in the daylight hours and down at night. Again with no assistance from the family on the first floor. The toilet upstairs on that side would flush periodically and we could hear it on our side of the house if we were upstairs. The owners turned the water off once in an effort to save on the water bill. When the lady of the house went upstairs to get a crock that she was storing, she smelled a nasty odor. She tracked it to the bathroom, where she found a turd on the floor in front of the toilet. She questioned everybody in her family and nobody admitted to taking a dump on the second floor. We didn't have access from our side. (plywood wall) A few days later she went up again and found yet another turd in the same place. So, she cleaned it up again and turned the water back on. She never found another turd on the floor.
Over on our side, my brother and I shared a bedroom right on the other side of the plywood wall and my parents had a room about 15 feet down the hall. My Dad had done a tour in Viet Nam, so he was a very light sleeper. The slightest sound would wake him from a sound sleep. I awoke one night to find him standing at that plywood wall talking to “Mr. Barker”. He was telling Mr. Barker that pacing wasn't going to help matters. He told him that things would get better in time and that he should stop worrying so much and go back to bed. His pacing was keeping my Dad up. ( I had heard it a couple of times, but I thought it was my Dad pacing.) The pacing on the other side of the wall would stop and Dad would go back to sleep. This would happen about once or twice a month. I only lived in the house for a year before I joined the Navy. My family lived there for about six years. Nobody was ever harmed while living in that house and the whole neighborhood knew the stories.
New England is a great place for this type of paranormal activity.

Oh yeah, BOOO!!!!!

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no, but ive been around a bunch of assholes who act like thier from other planets

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sofatater:
Here ya go...

...she found a turd on the floor in front of the toilet. She questioned everybody in her family and nobody admitted to taking a dump on the second floor. We didn't have access from our side. (plywood wall) A few days later she went up again and found yet another turd in the same place. So, she cleaned it up again and turned the water back on. She never found another turd on the floor.

AHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!
I'm so gonna be that ghost! xD

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links