Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » The Ultimate Way to Swap Music..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Ultimate Way to Swap Music..
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...maybe without getting in trouble... what if you and your friend both have Yahoo messenger (or AIM) and treat it as a file transfer....LeDaemon could trade his entire classic rock library with National...and vice versa....is it too good to be true? and what i mean by that is the functionality is there and its possible i did it tonight but the big question is can you get caught?

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope [Smile] Not legal but you can't get caught.

Don't ask me to 'splain why...just no.
Haha

Email is a little bit more dubious and traceable.

*Random comment: It's technically illegal to COPY your songs onto your MP3 player.
(Copy clearly the operative word: one HAS to copy it to get it onto the MP3 Player be it bought from iTunes or otherwise).

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've done this many times.. but the only downside is.. its SLOW and you have to hook up with ppl who have the music you want.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does anyone else do this or encountered any problems with it? Sometimes depending on who you are talking to doesnt have the option to send a file

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only the slowness...and when the net cuts out on either side - that can be fucking annoying...

Main one for me is when it's saving it to your comp, it comes up with a window saying "Saving to disk" or whatever and the only two options are the cross (X) in the top-right corner and "cancel".

If you are typing something and this screen comes up for the 0.5 seconds it comes up, hitting enter with the intention of sending the message will cancel the whole file transfer...so you have to start again.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links