Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Combat Veterans? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Combat Veterans?
ToeSucker83
Major Player
Member # 3187

Icon 3 posted      Profile for ToeSucker83     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone one out there either active/guard/reserve/retired/ETSd combat(or not) veteran?

I was in Baghdad for 13 Months with a specialized brigade under 1st Cavalry Division. Active 4 years. I've been out for a few years now tho.

--------------------
Music is the language of the heart, the sound of the soul. The more we understand it, the deeper the listening experience becomes.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the longtime forum members FTPhantom is a vet and I think he's currently in Iraq as he only gets to post here when he comes home between tours.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did 10 years active duty. Got out last September. Going to finish the next 10 in the active reserves.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a retired Air Force vet, I served for 21 years.
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did 4 years as a Marine Corps scout sniper A year of which in Bosnia, Kosovo, and Serbia in the early 90's
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eight years Navy. 1976 - 1984. USS Durham LKA 114, USS Acadia AD 42, USS Enterprise CVN 65

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
U.S.S. Enterprise, ugh. I did a 6 month deployment on that ship in 2003. Worst carrier I was ever on.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
U.S.S. Enterprise, ugh. I did a 6 month deployment on that ship in 2003. Worst carrier I was ever on.

I was "Deputy Fire Marshall" onboard in 1982/'83. It was "skate duty". One of the best assignments I had in eight years. Just curious, What department/division were you in?

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

I was in a squdron. VF-211. We deployed around August of 2003 for 6 months. I worked the flight deck night shift as a troubleshooter. To me, the flight deck was the best place to be. Lots of action and it made time go by fast.
kara
Elite Trooper
Member # 36617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kara   Author's Homepage   Email kara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Deepest respect and admiration to anyone who has served our country, combat vet or not, but especially to combat vets!

All I can really say besides that is that I am glad you are all here and still posting. I can't imagine ever doing what you all have done.

--------------------
http://karasfeet.com now open!! Check it out.

Visit my new clip store!:

http://clips4sale.com/34527

Private message me for custom videos or shoes or garmets for sale

Posts: 267 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker83
Major Player
Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker83     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
One of the longtime forum members FTPhantom is a vet and I think he's currently in Iraq as he only gets to post here when he comes home between tours.

Phantom huh? Do you know if he is from fort hood? There was a unit there called Phantom when I was there.

--------------------
Music is the language of the heart, the sound of the soul. The more we understand it, the deeper the listening experience becomes.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker83
Major Player
Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker83     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kara:
Deepest respect and admiration to anyone who has served our country, combat vet or not, but especially to combat vets!

All I can really say besides that is that I am glad you are all here and still posting. I can't imagine ever doing what you all have done.

Well, we appreciate you for being a loyal foot affiliate. What are the chances of you posting a picture here for us? Maybe some patriotic red, white, blue nail polish or something like that? [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the kind words Kara, It's nice to know that our sacrifices don't go completely unnoticed.
America's the land of the free, because of the brave! ooooh rah!

Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Air Force 4 years and counting. Currently in officer training.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kara
Elite Trooper
Member # 36617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kara   Author's Homepage   Email kara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ToeSucker83:
quote:
Originally posted by kara:

Well, we appreciate you for being a loyal foot affiliate. What are the chances of you posting a picture here for us? Maybe some patriotic red, white, blue nail polish or something like that? [Thumbs Up]
Good idea, I was thinking more of maybe something with me in some military style clothing?

--------------------
http://karasfeet.com now open!! Check it out.

Visit my new clip store!:

http://clips4sale.com/34527

Private message me for custom videos or shoes or garmets for sale

Posts: 267 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links