Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What's the First Movie You Remember Seeing In Theaters? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What's the First Movie You Remember Seeing In Theaters?
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, it was one of these two..these were the first two movies I have ever seen in theaters from 1989.... Batman and Uncle Buck

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indoor theater- "Georgie Girl" I think that was in 1968. (I was ten and I went with the neighbor's older kids.) Downtown Pittsfield, Ma.

Drive In Theater- I think it would have been "Blue Angels" a biker movie. I think that was in 1964 or early '65. (It was before my dad went to Viet Nam)

I wish drive in's would make a come back!

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Drive-In 1971:
Barbarella.

I second that motion Tater.

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snow White & The Seven Dwarves. I'm only 30, so it obviously was one of those back in theaters things or just a theater that showed older movies. I saw it with my grandparents.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My dad took me to "The Rescuers" (from Walt Disney) some time in the late 70s. And I remember that they showed a trailer for a cartoon Spiderman movie...that facinated me those days.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
syd67
Board Regular
Member # 36571

Icon 1 posted      Profile for syd67   Email syd67   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, that would be The Lion King. (I know, right?)
Posts: 21 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it might have been a Care Bears movie, with my dad.

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can recall it was probably at a drive in theater in the really early 1970s. I saw one of the several Planet of the Apes sequels and even The Exorcist in 1973 when I was 5 and my parents thought I was snoozing in the backseat.

I saw Dumbo in a drive in around that time too, but I can't remember exactly what would have been the first thing I saw.

Are there actually any drive in movie theaters around anywhere anymore??? It was such a weird concept.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Are there actually any drive in movie theaters around anywhere anymore??? It was such a weird concept.

I guess they were pretty much gone by your teen years, huh? That's where a lot of us lost our virginity. In the back seats of our cars at the drive in movies! [Big Grin] I wonder how many WU"s members were conceived at the drive in. [Laugh]

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty much so. I think one by my house when I was a kid showed its last feature when I was in middle school. There are the remains of another one we used to go to 30+ years ago you can still see from the highway. All that remains is one of the large screens looking much like a decaying blank white billboard in what is now overgrown with full grown trees and underbrush.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 51 and remember in the 60's going to the movies to watch Sinbad of the Seven Seas.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I vaguely remember the "The Wiz" In 1978, however my mother tells me that I was with her and my father a year earlier when they saw Star Wars, but I had fallen asleep through most of it. I was only 3 at the time. My mom felt it wasn't appropriate for a boy my age, my dad on the other hand thought it appropriate for boys from all age ranges.
Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont know, ive seem hundreds of movies since then

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ET I think, or maybe the Star Wars
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Halloween 2. My mom actually yelled at my sister from three rows away to cover my eyes during the Steam bath scene.lol
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links