Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » The Need to Vent Thread

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Need to Vent Thread
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm starting this thread because i know i cant be the only one that just has shit piling up all day long and need a place to dump it all out.. and do it harmlessly.

my wife just had major back surgery on dec 8th and we knew it wasnt going to be easy so we asked her mother to come down and help. she has been a god send when it comes to making sure my house doesnt fall apart, my wife has the help she needs when i am working, helping with the kids, and giving me time to work over and make some extra money. she's also really nice and can be fun.. but.. apart from that, she is driving me fucking insane! she has rearranged my house to the point where i have to play scavenger hunt to even find my clothes. what is really killing me though is her cooking. it is absolutely the worst!!! i am afraid to buy any food cause she makes a mess of it. everything is overcooked like crazy. her rice is crunchy and dry, the veggies you could eat with a straw, and the meat is always so tough you need a chainsaw to cut it. i'm a decent cook so it makes it worse for me cause i know if she stopped 'helping' we'd all be eating better.

i got alot more to bitch about but now i have to run off and get some molasses for some kind of dumplings she has made. someone please kill me now.

oh.. and if anyone else wants to vent about anything totally unrelated, please go ahead.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome idea for a thread.

I share a laundry room with the floor in my apartment building and there is a sign in there that says "please be courteous about your laundry". Yet, everytime I go to use the washer and dryer someone has their clothes in their, just sitting. I come back in an hour and they haven't taken them out yet. So, I have no choice but to throw them out of the machines on to the floor. Then THEY complain that someone messed with their laundry.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Life is really good right now. I'm employed full-time, going to university studying subjects I love, and my lovely wife and I have a three month old baby boy who is a constant joy and is teaching me how to smile again. I feel my cynicism eroding away.

Next time something drives me crazy, I'll be sure to let you know. [Smile]

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live in the northeast (USA) so we get a decent amount of snow every year without fail, yet none of these retarded motherfuckers on the road seem to know how to drive in it. It's like they're seeing it for the 1st time or something. GRRRRRRRRRR!!!! I think they may of all got their licenses from a Cracker jacks box prize. I think I'm gonna buy a bulldozer or a tank so I can run these bitches over and eliminate these weak, gutless, retarded, pussy bastards from society so they don't breed and make more tards. [Mad] [Violent] [Evil Grin] [Nut Kick]
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love tailgaters. Seriously, especially after a snowstorm, its fucking great. [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
den2, we got the same problem where I live. First snowfall comes and it's like the whole city just got out of driver school.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Diabolicus:
den2, we got the same problem where I live. First snowfall comes and it's like the whole city just got out of driver school.

Got this problem too. And also seems like the whole state shut down preemptively due to the forecast of snow.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vanderfeet:
Life is really good right now. I'm employed full-time, going to university studying subjects I love, and my lovely wife and I have a three month old baby boy who is a constant joy and is teaching me how to smile again. I feel my cynicism eroding away.

Next time something drives me crazy, I'll be sure to let you know. [Smile]

I'm really glad to hear you're doing so well old pal. [Hop]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
conversely, how about the assholes who think that cause they have an SUV and 4-wheel drive they can ignore that there is snow on the ground.

hey shithead.. it's 4-wheel drive not 4-wheel stop!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links