Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Karaoke Addicts and Singers

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Karaoke Addicts and Singers
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the last couple years I've really been working on my voice, and often find myself singing along to any song that happens to be playing. I don't have any aspiration to become a professional, but I do enjoy going to karaoke and I know my partner enjoys it when I break out the acoustic guitar and sing when company is over.

Was just wondering if there is any singing talent here? I don't pretend I am any good, but I'd like to think that, given the right song, my voice can actually sound pretty nice.

So, anyone here like to sing as much as me? xD

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suppose I can hit notes all right, but I dislike my singing voice. Being a musician and a songwriter, one of my greatest sources of frustration is the fact that I am always unsatisfied with my own vocals.

But do I love the act of singing? Yes, very much.

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh goody, a songwriter. [Tongue]

What kind of music do you do?

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<-- Can't sing or dance but does play guitar.
If I did sing I'd sound worse than Sammy Hagar.
Kinda like a cat with it's nuts in a vice.
[Cheers]

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Pffft, everyone can dance. You just move randomly and say "Hi I am dancing".

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive got a really deep voice by nature, but I usually speak softly around other people, mainly girls; which came as a big suprise one day at work when 'Stupified' by Disturbed came on the CD player and I decided to sing along. I looked around to quite a few open mouths, and a couple of "OMG, you sound just like them"!; and it was from quite a few girls btw. But Disturbed Karaoke?? Prolly no market for that,lol.
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Haha, nothing wrong with belting out some Metal.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

The Lum
Major Player
Member # 34830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Lum   Email The Lum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was in Aberdeen (Scotland) on business once and went into a bar and they were doing "Rock Kareoke". As I don't rate myself as a singer I did enjoy some of the better people singing some classic machinehead, metallica and korn.
Posts: 162 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

I would love to see someone do Machinehead karaoke. I've done Metallica a few songs at the local watering hole to a great reception. Been training my voice though to be able to sing a bit higher and working on my breathing and endurance.

I've been thinking about advertising around to get a band started.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was at an amazing party a few weeks ago...a "karaoke-cover-band" played there. They had a list of about 50 songs and you could climb on stage and sing to the song....so actually be the vocalist of the band for a song in front of a crowd of about 300 people. It was totally awesome...they played all kinds of punk, hardcore and metal hits! The crowd went totally wild during some songs and quite a few of the people were great, entertaining singer.
I especially remember three young Rrrriot-punk girls climbing on stage and singing a cover song from Bikini Kill. [Thumbs Up]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links