Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » A hot new hip-hop act...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A hot new hip-hop act...
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Make Me Say" ...now surely this guy is underground but I bet he could make it huge, at least with the one song.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i thought you said it was hip hop, thats just an r&b act

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
i thought you said it was hip hop, thats just an r&b act

Agreed. It's ok.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a musician, I like to praise where it is possible; I don't think that much of that will be found here.

This is the same monotone drone I hear every time I try to listen to various genres of contemporary music. It bears all the same qualities of a nursery rhyme; while the lyrics pretend to be of sexual sophistication, they are bereft of any maturity - I wouldn't have bothered to drool them the first time I was drunk at age 16. I would NEVER have asked a woman to repeat (let alone pretend, ineptly, to sing) such crap.

This seems to be some new form of public bathroom graffiti. Any asshole with money can get a "record deal".

The production values were OK.

Another place where I could go on.

*Praise the Saints that he knows when to lay down the bourbon...and the mouse.*

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TfXtcvmkiw

This is a Somalian born but raised Canadian. The first link is a pretty decent song, and I'm not into hip hop/rap.

This link here is chosen as the World Cup's Anthem!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC8V8S_REhk

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toetapper, that was a legendary post, perfectly expressing how hip hop is not a legitimate form of music or even expression.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links