Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Are Americans Really This Stupid?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Are Americans Really This Stupid?
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny yet very sad video. Is this what the rest of the world thinks of us?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6r1IcY1pv0

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was done a few years ago by a Canadian comedian named Rick Mercer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhTZ_tgMUdo&feature=related

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
howard stern and jay leno do the same exact thing. its heavily edited, and they went out talking to people for hours to get those 8 minutes. they showed none of the people who answered those questions correctly. its really just a super-biased POV.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems to be a crap load of videos not just from Mercer,Leno, and Stern but a lot of others as well...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The 'which country should we invade next' part made me LOL. People are so random. [Laugh]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by diamond johny:
[QB] Funny yet very sad video. Is this what the rest of the world thinks of us?

I'm US born but I've moved all over the world. Let me tell you this, in the more refined countries I tend to mention that I was born in Canada. Hah. But seriously there is an image out there of us, but almost everyone else has an image too. I've spent years in Britain and never noticed bad teeth, I spent a whole summer in France and never saw a girl with hairy legs or arms, haha.

Just stereotypes is all. So long as they don't get used for anything sinister and remain comedic then let the good times roll [Woot]

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links