Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » My Little Man Has Arrived... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My Little Man Has Arrived...
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't been on here too much lately and probably won't be nearly as often in the future for a few years as things are gonna be a whole lost busier now that the Mrs. and I have proudly welcomed our son Cohen David Gaudet into the world. He was born Feb. 15th 2010. 7 lbs 4 ounces. He's healthy and handsome as can be, and just a true joy to behold. I never realized how amazingly happy seeing him for the first time would make me and I anticipated it making me happier than I've ever been..it did so, but it surpassed my expectations by such an increadable margin that I could never have been ready for it. You just take one look at your child and you fall harder in love than anything you could ever feel in the world. It's truely amazing and I'm just thrilled as can be right now and wanted to share the news with my extended family here at Wu's. Cheers Everyone!

[Cheers]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm very happy for you!

This is the brand new chapter in your life that you want to cherish for all of its moments and showing all of your love and unconditional support to a baby you can finally call your own.

It's also great to hear that your son is doing just fine. You could be looking at a future NHL great and a Stanley Cup holder.

Life takes on a much different perspective because love takes on another meaning as you grow together and share a bond that no one else will be able to hold a candle to. You are going to learn so much from raising your son.

I wish you and your family for much better and more joyful times to come.

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks National. Appreciate the kind words brother!

--------------------

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh thats so wonderful!!! congratulations drunk [Smile] there is nothing quite so beautiful as a healthy, happy baby. love the name, too [Smile]

i hope theres not too many sleepless nights in store haha

AK
xx

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Thanks Athena! I'm getting a bit of sleep here and there but alot less than what I'd gotten used too. It's all good though. All things considered he's pretty happy and content for the most part but when he does decide to let loose with the crying he's got a loud little set of lungs on him.

--------------------

Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want you to remember how happy you are right now, because in about 15 years, hes gonna really piss you off. just imagine what will be out there in 15 years? but you dont have to worry about that right now.

but make sure YOU raise that kid right, not television like i was raised on. and there is no book on parenting (despite popular belief. all those books are complete BS), you gotta teach him that racism, sexism, homophobia, ect, all WRONG!

I wanna just give you a man hug right now. i'm so happy for you.

it makes me want to have a baby, NOT!

CONGRATS BUDDY!

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your news makes me and probably a lot of us here want to have kids right away!!!

congrats!!!

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats man!! Hopefully when he turns 18 he brings some hot young girls around for your feet viewing enjoyment. [Cheers] [Wu]
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations to you and your wife! Are ya gettin' any sleep? [Smile] Enjoy every minute with him that you can. Time goes by so frickin' fast!! My little girl is starting pre-med school in August. It seems like she was still in diapers just last week! but alas, I have a mental catalog of fond memories. Best wishes to the three of ya!! [Joint] [Thumbs Up] [Cheers]

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats my good man.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right on bro! Hope you have him cheering for the right teams(Canada, Habs [Big Grin] )
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cheers]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Thanks everyone. BTL if I have any say in it he'll be cheering Canada and the Leafs but I'm not worried about the NHL right now. We're both cheering on Canada and praying we didn't blow it there at the end. This is intense shit right here. Go Canada Go!

--------------------

diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats! [Cheers]
Yes you'll be busy!

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Leafs?!?! Ugh...thank god our Canadian team won [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links