Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Have any of you guys got a masturbator? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Have any of you guys got a masturbator?
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was thinking of buying one. Is it a step too far?

What do you guys think. Just thought it's a bit better than the standard masturbating haha.

There are realistically feeling vaginas out there that you can slip on and have a good time with. I was imagining getting some dirty socks and a masturbator - got myself a party!

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 13 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got a cheaper version of the Fleshlight and it works great. The wife actually pleased me royally with it yesterday since shes on the rag at the moment.
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wv, thanks for your input. So you reckon it's worth getting one?

--------------------

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My only regret would be that if I suddenly died in my sleep and my family comes to clean out my house and 'bingo' they find it! But, then again, fuck it. I'm dead!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No different than a woman having a vibrator! I don't have one though.
Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No. My hands are good enough for me.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meepmeepsheep
Board Regular
Member # 37512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for meepmeepsheep     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
got a Hitachi Wand. Powerful stimulation device to augment the hands. Use it on my girl... she uses it on me.. Orgasm is moments. Cums highly recommended. [Smile]
Posts: 14 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Thanks peeps. I think I need to settle down in terms of an address first. lol I'm not going to be packing a fake vagina from house to house.

Catsman - I feel the same. But yeh, you are quite right.

Temp - this is what I was just thinking. I just want something a bit more satisfying rather than the boring hand EVERY single time haha.

Rider - As much as I'm tempted to stick out with the hand, it is not enough for me any more. [Smile]

Meep - Sounds like a good bit of kit. I'll have a look around for one.

--------------------

Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bought a Fleshlight a couple of years ago and I would heartily recommend it to anybody. It has been worth every bit of the $50 I spent on it.

Follow the maintenance instructions to the letter, though. The only down-side is that it is beginning to wear - I have 17 piercings and they kind of beat up the material.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
I bought a Fleshlight a couple of years ago and I would heartily recommend it to anybody. It has been worth every bit of the $50 I spent on it.

Follow the maintenance instructions to the letter, though. The only down-side is that it is beginning to wear - I have 17 piercings and they kind of beat up the material.

I'm with ya there. I've got a fleshlight too. It's great!
17 piercings?? Damn! Sounds to me like something else is taking a beating!! [Joint] [Cheers]

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sofatater:

17 piercings?? Damn! Sounds to me like something else is taking a beating!! [Joint] [Cheers] [/QB]

I've had them for so long I rarely notice them they've quite literally become a part of me. I've reached an age where I'm considering getting rid of many of them leaving the larger ones that will never close. I'd probably whistle in a stiff breeze.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

thanks peeps. i will invest in a flesh light soon. need to make sure the post situation is secure lol.

--------------------

desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
meepmeepshow,

thanks for the name of that devise.
I've seen it in some fetish clips and that thing usually makes women have screaming orgasms they can't handle...

must be a great devise right???

thanks

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing wrong with incorporating it into the bedroom with a partner. If you are gonna be the only one using it though, I find that kind of sad.

But no, I don't own anything like that.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would own one, but i've always saw them as something that would feel a bit uncomfortable while using. so idk =\
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links