Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » American Idol Sabbath Bloody Sabbath (I'm serious)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: American Idol Sabbath Bloody Sabbath (I'm serious)
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It must be raining idiots this week although I'm not sure of the date on this vid. WARNING: CRINGE WORTHY!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gDoWgmiSqU

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got to applaud the judges for their ability to sit thru some of the auditions. People like that guy enter singing competitions by the thousands.

Listening to that particular contestant reminded me of walking out the door on a very cold morning. You know, when the cold air hits your face and you suddenly feel your nose hairs freeze. [Tongue]

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Libertine
Loyal Member
Member # 35475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Libertine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe he was trying to do The Cardigans' cover! [Wink]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97zQ9yQP8N4

Posts: 64 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeeze, the Cardigans covered several Sabbath songs. I see a live version of "Changes" as well as them covering "Iron Man" on YouTube. How funny.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Auditions are the only reason to watch this retarded show.

Man I hate TV.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what are you talking about? judging that show is the best job ever.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Groovyfacey:
Maybe he was trying to do The Cardigans' cover! [Wink]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97zQ9yQP8N4

Ha ha! I never knew about this. It reminds me how I cover songs. Adding completely new harmonies or adapting the riff as a new melody over a new chord progression.

I like what they did here though.

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flip flop fan
Major Player
Member # 9565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flip flop fan   Email Flip flop fan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't understand how dude can sing through his nose... It's disturbing yet amazingly odd.

--------------------
Never be bought, never be sold...

Posts: 143 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links