Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Real male enhancement, its free and no scam!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Real male enhancement, its free and no scam!
Huxley88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey I found this site called penis gym. At first I was very skeptical until I browsed through the forums and found a guy who did these exersises first hand. This black guy on the forums was 8 inches before doing this, only about 5 inches girth and now hes 9.2 inches long and had pictures to prove it. I don't know if he made gains in girth but length is good enough for me anyway. Seeing that post really inspired me to do what he did since Im about 8-8.5 inches myself and close to his length. Anyway heres the site. I do feel insecure about my size like Im not big enough I would love to be 9-10 inches.

Penis Gym

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I've used it too!!

-

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuckin Huxley88 and his either 8 or 8.5 inch penis, "I assume he had a faulty measuring tape, and couldn't record the real length", now my wife wants his bone,,,,I mean body!!!! Dam you Huxley88 and your gigantic penis, you've ruined another marriage!!

Your a serious dumbass dude! Please leave these forums.

Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You hang out on a forum called Penis Gym? [Laugh]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This sounds like a sales pitch.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flip flop fan
Major Player
Member # 9565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flip flop fan   Email Flip flop fan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As soon as I read that I thought of this skit:

http://www.gametrailers.com/user-movie/dave-chapelle-the-internet/14514

"It's not a pill, it's a salve, ya rub it in."

--------------------
Never be bought, never be sold...

Posts: 143 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ I like that vid [Hump]

I don't have a big wanger, but too lazy to exercise for a bigger one.

It's just like another thing I want... six pack abs, but again, too lazy to do the exercises to achieve them.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links