Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Portal

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Portal
Flip flop fan
Major Player
Member # 9565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flip flop fan   Email Flip flop fan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just thought I might bring this up for my fellow gamers here.

Steam is currently giving portal away for free until May 24th. So if you haven't played through this one already I would suggest doing so!

--------------------
Never be bought, never be sold...

Posts: 143 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I saw that. Have you done all the radio transmission achievements? I've almost finished but must have missed a few.

Looking forward to the sequel [Big Grin]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrUGu5TElGs

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flip flop fan
Major Player
Member # 9565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flip flop fan   Email Flip flop fan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nahh, I only played it a few times when the orange box came out.

I just downloaded it and installed it on my machine now and I'm actually going through it now.

--------------------

Posts: 143 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flip flop fan
Major Player
Member # 9565

When it first came out, people were posting on the shack that the game was too short and that the ending sucked. It was stupid how they burn you at the end... lol

--------------------

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At the risk of sounding like a noob...what in the fuck are you guys going on about? What system more importantly...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flip flop fan
Major Player
Member # 9565

Steam is an online distribution system for pc games. It's actually pretty sweet and the only way I end up paying for games on the pc; as it's easier than piracy.

Steam was developed by Valve who brought you half life, counter strike etc. Check them out http://store.steampowered.com/

Right now they just launched for Mac OS so now as a promo they're giving Portal for Mac or PC away for free!

--------------------

-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The cake is a lie.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links