Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » WTF is up with Sequel Names/Order? (Video Games/Movies)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WTF is up with Sequel Names/Order? (Video Games/Movies)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thought some of you video game and movie buffs would get a kick out of this. It starts off talking video games and then later, movies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEVzPCY2T-g

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hilarious.

I wonder if he realized that Naked Gun was intentionally numbered stupidly? [Laugh]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] Awesome vid [Thumbs Up] took the words right outta my mouth on all counts EXCEPT the Naked Gun Series, numbered stupidly yeah, 2 & a half, and 33 1/3 = playing speed of the old LP vinyl [Eek!]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah Footlong, I also think the movie company was making spoofs on sequels since Naked Gun is all about spoofs of movies anyhow.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is The Angry Video Game Nerd (AVGN). I´ve been watching his videos for a couple of years now.
He has almost 100 videos at www.cinemassacre.com where he reviews old crappy games for NES, SNES, Saturn, Gameboy, etc. --- most of his videos are hilarious!

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
That is The Angry Video Game Nerd (AVGN). I´ve been watching his videos for a couple of years now.
He has almost 100 videos at www.cinemassacre.com where he reviews old crappy games for NES, SNES, Saturn, Gameboy, etc. --- most of his videos are hilarious!

-Hal-

What a shit load of fuck, Hal!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure, he knows about The Naked Gun...at the very end of his video he says: "By the way, I´m just fucking around!".

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Libertine
Loyal Member
Member # 35475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Libertine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The horror film "Street Trash" is getting a sequel.

The director thought 20 years was too long a gap so he's calling it "Street Trash 3" insead of "Street Trash 2".

Posts: 64 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
What a shit load of fuck, Hal!
you are a true poet my good man. [Tongue]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Metal Gear storyline is all over the place too.

MG - dunno
MG2 - dunno
MG Solid - 2000ish
MG Solid 2- 90s-ish
MG Solid 3- 60s-ish
MG Solid 4- back to 2000ish
MG Solid 5/Peace Walker- 70s-ish

That guy swore way too much. It lost its shock value very early into the review.

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There were a few good guffaws in it. If I was keeping up with current culture (going back to the early 90's) I might have found even more humor in it.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by temp1234:
The Metal Gear storyline is all over the place too.

MG - dunno
MG2 - dunno
MG Solid - 2000ish
MG Solid 2- 90s-ish
MG Solid 3- 60s-ish
MG Solid 4- back to 2000ish
MG Solid 5/Peace Walker- 70s-ish

That guy swore way too much. It lost its shock value very early into the review.

That's his little stchick (or however you spell it). He's named The Angry Video Game Nerd for a reason.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links