Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Mortal Kombat Game Remake!!! Sorry If Old News

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mortal Kombat Game Remake!!! Sorry If Old News
Solelova05
Major Player
Member # 11076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelova05   Author's Homepage   Email Solelova05   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This trailer has been out for a while and I'm surprised nobody has mentioned it. So here's a link to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcDFkJWxY1M

Before you guys say anything about the MK series, I know the games have been kinda hit and miss especially with MK vs DC Universe. But they are truly going back to the roots with this one. Who remembers the first 3 Mortal Kombat games? This is what this is, so check it out!!!

--------------------
Check Out My Yahoo! Group: Soleheaven

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soleheaven/

I LOVE SOLES !!!!!!

Posts: 241 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bravo!!! Looks amazing man. Subzero has always been my base player, then for me to spawn onto other players as Ryu would be to Street-Fighter. Another game of many on my "to play" list [Hump]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That looks ridiculously awesome.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As long as they don't try to incorporate 58 hit combos and shit, I'd get it.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks pretty cool. We have the MK vs DC on the PS3 and pretty much got bored with it after a couple of weeks. Hopefully this one would keep our interest longer.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelova05
Major Player
Member # 11076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelova05   Author's Homepage   Email Solelova05   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gamespot.com has a 10 minute gameplay video of the game being demoed at E3. Looks amazing! Its not even a full 3D game like the MK's of the past, but they've decided to go back to the 2D fighting plane, similar to how Capcom did with Street Fighter IV. Did I forget to mention this is the goriest MK yet? That "true" fatalities are back?

--------------------

I LOVE SOLES !!!!!!

Posts: 241 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm pretty excited about this. Return to prominence of the 2D fighter this year? One can only hope amirite [Tongue]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked Mortal Kombat's early stuff. Wasn't into the MK/DC game at all and I'm a fan of both. I'd like to see this stay a little more true to form and not have the damn absurd combos and stuff.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelova05
Major Player
Member # 11076

Ok guys, I have found the 9 minute gameplay video from E3 this year. Enjoy! Hopefully it should answer most of your questions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4UCpJO5v6Q

--------------------

I LOVE SOLES !!!!!!

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is an awesome demo. The characters' motions look a little stilted, but other than that, no complaints here.

Sub-Zero's mid-air freeze looks really cheap. And Scorpion's fatality was badass. I like the little CSI bits where they show the character x-ray'd when they're getting hit.

Nice to see the pit stage too.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
KUNG LAO's Fatality [Thud] HOLY SHIT!!!!! [Thud]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

[Laugh] That looks painful. Really cool at the same time, but damn.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links