Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Regarding the post that was complaining about another post getting deleted

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Regarding the post that was complaining about another post getting deleted
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Post regarding Wusfeetlinks.com's design deleted?

Why was this post locked?

Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smonster
Major Player
Member # 4769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smonster   Email Smonster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I still don't get what these posts are about? The design being deleted? Please explain....

--------------------
Girls, be adventurous with your nail colours - wear my favourites:
Blue, Silver, Black or French [Tongue] [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 207 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
what was the original post asking?

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Talking about expired links on Wu's, the design is out dated, many links are not used, the main picture on wu's has been the same for 15 years or what ever. I even offered my help. Just kinda rude to delete my post, then lock my next one like I was being offensive when I wasn't. It was a long post.
Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As an artist, if you feel a certain way about something, in this case Wu's website, it is improper to critcize something without being constructive. Even in this case, who's to say Wu even wanted to be constructively criticized. A proper way to handle it would have been to send a private message, or instead of criticizing it in any way, simply make a post asking questions about the site's design. Such as when was it designed and who did it, things like that. I think the moral of the story is to be articulate and respectful. The post that you speak of was very inarticulate, and even this response was inarticulate. Your original post was not deleted. It was locked. If it were deleted, you would have not been able to type a link to it. Just be a little more mindful next time, just my opinion.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
His original post was deleted. His second one was locked.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I read the original post...

I see what he is saying...but I didn't feel to comment at the time.

Nothing I feel to change...to add about old links not working...now that is a hard call to make on someone...

I don't know what Wu does for a living, but I am sure correcting or removeing old links isn't going to put butter on his bread. That is alot of work.

I understand the frustration of clicking a link and a page not found error shows up...but then again...the site is free...and wow...Wu's site gives the viewer A LOT OF FREE FEET...tons of samples and the forums can't be beat.

I understand the compliment it was probably meant to be to want to improve something one enjoys...but if Wu isn't interested in a change, then I'd just leave it be.

Just enjoy the free feet and the comments...and the ability to speak directly to a lot of fetish site owners.

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
As an artist, if you feel a certain way about something, in this case Wu's website, it is improper to critcize something without being constructive. Even in this case, who's to say Wu even wanted to be constructively criticized. A proper way to handle it would have been to send a private message, or instead of criticizing it in any way, simply make a post asking questions about the site's design. Such as when was it designed and who did it, things like that. I think the moral of the story is to be articulate and respectful. The post that you speak of was very inarticulate, and even this response was inarticulate. Your original post was not deleted. It was locked. If it were deleted, you would have not been able to type a link to it. Just be a little more mindful next time, just my opinion.

You're very lost here... The original post I made was very long and articulate, that is partly why I am mad that it got deleted out of nowhere.
Since you enjoy belittling me, I would like to belittle you also; You have no reading skills, if you did, you would have read the 'locked' post's title and realized that I was referring to another post. You would have read the main post here and realized that I am aware that it was locked. You also underestimated me; you think I don't know the difference between a deleted post and a locked one?

It seems to me that the only effort you made before posting your reply is reading the word 'deleted' from the title of this post, clicking on the post, and then seeing that there is a link to another post. Conclusion = Post not deleted!! Wow, great detective work! "HE POSTED A LINK TO THE POST, THEREFORE IT'S NOT DELETED!! I WILL REPLY AND TRY TO MAKE HIM LOOK LIKE A BITCH!!"

Yes, my original post was very constructive, I pointed out a few things, I offered my help and much more, I don't need to mention everything since the people of interest have already read it.

Please, don't be condescending to me when you don't have your facts right.

[ August 22, 2010, 02:34 AM: Message edited by: mfdooms ]

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm going to go with one man, little time, free site, and little time again.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I'm going to go with one man, little time, free site, and little time again.

Patrick

Sorry Pat, try, "One man, a lotta time, free site, and a lotta too much fucking time!"
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by mfdooms:
quote:

You're very lost here... The original post I made was very long and articulate, that is partly why I am mad that it got deleted out of nowhere.
Since you enjoy belittling me, I would like to belittle you also; You have no reading skills, if you did, you would have read the 'locked' post's title and realized that I was referring to another post. You would have read the main post here and realized that I am aware that it was locked. You also underestimated me; you think I don't know the difference between a deleted post and a locked one?

It seems to me that the only effort you made before posting your reply is reading the word 'deleted' from the title of this post, clicking on the post, and then seeing that there is a link to another post. Conclusion = Post not deleted!! Wow, great detective work! "HE POSTED A LINK TO THE POST, THEREFORE IT'S NOT DELETED!! I WILL REPLY AND TRY TO MAKE HIM LOOK LIKE A BITCH!!"

Yes, my original post was very constructive, I pointed out a few things, I offered my help and much more, I don't need to mention everything since the people of interest have already read it.

Please, don't be condescending to me when you don't have your facts right.

I think you need to calm down. National was able to let me know about my misinformation without being sophomoric about the whole scenario, like you have been. I have had threads deleted by Wu without reason. You need to simply move on man. The way you acted it was hard to tell by your maturity level if you could decipher a deleted post from a locked one. But, I am doing arguing with you.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Thank you A&F! Mfdooms, if you have a problem with the site or suggestions, How about contacting me personally and not blast it on a message board. What purpose does that serve?

If you did so, I could have told you that in the little time that I have, I am working on something. I strongly suggest that you calm down and just drop the matter all together.

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links