Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Anyone going to any upcoming concerts? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Anyone going to any upcoming concerts?
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to the Killfest tour on Nov 15th. Overkill, Forbidden, Evile, Gama Bomb, and Bonded By Blood. And maybe I'll go see Watain, Black Anvil, and Goatwhore on Nov 29th. Exciting month for me!

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
American Carnage Tour on 9/24 in Dallas. I saw Overkill open for Slayer and Motorhead 20+ years ago. I always thought they were a goofy band. I didn't realize they were still around.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm hoping to go see The Wall in Anaheim.

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
American Carnage Tour on 9/24 in Dallas. I saw Overkill open for Slayer and Motorhead 20+ years ago. I always thought they were a goofy band. I didn't realize they were still around.

Oooo, Slayer! I would kill to see them. I bet they're not as good live as they were 20 years ago though. I don't know if I like Overkill or not, I'm going for Evile.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Talos:
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:

Oooo, Slayer! I would kill to see them. I bet they're not as good live as they were 20 years ago though. I don't know if I like Overkill or not, I'm going for Evile.
slayer still kills it live.

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm heading to a Hatebreed show in Halifax in Sept. Emmure is opening for them. I have heard Hatebreed puts on killer shows too...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
I'm heading to a Hatebreed show in Halifax in Sept. Emmure is opening for them. I have heard Hatebreed puts on killer shows too...

I saw Hatebreed live 4 years ago and they put on a pretty good show.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! ^^ Jamey Jasta seems pretty interactive with fans at shows but also on Twitter which I think is great! Might give out some free tix [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YSUfan17
Major Player
Member # 26509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YSUfan17   Email YSUfan17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saw the Brooks & Dunn Last Rodeo tour on Thursday, man it made me realize just how much I'm gonna miss seeing them every summer

--------------------
Dave, there’s an old story that this reminds me of: I cried because I had no desk until I met a man who had no feet, and the no-feet guy explained that there was such a thing as a budget…and WNYX was way, way over it. The End

Posts: 200 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never been to a major live concert in my life..... and ummmm...... yeah?!?!

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Detroit Jazz Fest is this coming weekend and it's going to be a BLAST!!
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
terraplaneblues
Board Regular
Member # 37822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for terraplaneblues   Author's Homepage   Email terraplaneblues   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive seen Hatebreed a few times. Deffinently a badass show. Jasta sounds like a beast live.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/studio/88902 twitter:@payGemma

Posts: 31 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Widepsread Panic next month
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
I have never been to a major live concert in my life..... and ummmm...... yeah?!?!

I'm guessing not a lot of popular acts hit NZ and are more in favor of going to Oz?

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the jay z eminem concert at yankee stadium FTW!

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links