Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Dating older women...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dating older women...
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So there's this woman I work with, she's 37 and I'm 22. I've known her for 4 years and she knows I've gotta crush on her. We always talk and flirt and stuff, but it just seems so out there for me being that she's 15 years older. She's not married, but she's got 2 kids and has been with this other guy since high school. He's currently in jail for the next 2 to 10 years, but she seems very attached to him. Is this just wishful thinking, something that could happen, or a very bad idea? Any advise...?

(Her feet are sexy btw)

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ask her out.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
ask her out.

Yep, I could not say this any clearer..
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footguy87
Loyal Member
Member # 20261

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footguy87   Author's Homepage   Email Footguy87   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a subject I've been meaning to ask advice on. I wouldn't have any problem dating an older chick, in fact I would KILL to be in your position.

I'm 22 myself, and I have absolutely HAD IT with girls my own age. The immaturity, the non-effing-stop texting, the unpredictability, the closed-mindedness, UGH it just goes on and on.

What do I have to do to find a decent chick that's in her late 20's, early to mid 30s?

--------------------
https://www.instagram.com/missmanzanita2020/

Posts: 71 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmm, kinda weird topic. Im 36 and only wanna hit on 20-25 year old girls. Maybe girls might think like us. Give It a go and ask her out!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footguy87:
This is a subject I've been meaning to ask advice on. I wouldn't have any problem dating an older chick, in fact I would KILL to be in your position.

I'm 22 myself, and I have absolutely HAD IT with girls my own age. The immaturity, the non-effing-stop texting, the unpredictability, the closed-mindedness, UGH it just goes on and on.

What do I have to do to find a decent chick that's in her late 20's, early to mid 30s?

EXACTLY! But the problems are that I work with her and her relationship with her guy that's in jail. I don't want to mess up anything job related or confuse her feelings for the other guy. It's complicated.

--------------------

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really see nothing wrong with going out for a good time, but I can see problems starting at work if one or the other of you two start getting attached. A intimate relationship with someone you work with usually ends badly in the work place.

It also sounds like it would start a lot of extra drama in your life with all the baggage she has. She has two kids from an extremely long term relationship with a con that is in prison? Personally I'd pass. Sounds like a recipe for disaster.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^WHAT LEDAEMON SAID!^^
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
I really see nothing wrong with going out for a good time, but I can see problems starting at work if one or the other of you two start getting attached. A intimate relationship with someone you work with usually ends badly in the work place.

It also sounds like it would start a lot of extra drama in your life with all the baggage she has. She has two kids from an extremely long term relationship with a con that is in prison? Personally I'd pass. Sounds like a recipe for disaster.

Yeah, that's why I haven't taken this further. I wouldn't want to ruin our friendship. I'd love to take her out for a good time though. Thanks for the advice!

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links