Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » I broke with my girl :( - Encouragement needed

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I broke with my girl :( - Encouragement needed
silke
Major Player
Member # 8419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dudes, today I broke with my girl after 4 years of relationship. She has already left home and now I am so sad... there's no way to go back for another try (we know it won't work), but I still have so warm feelings towards her... though it's not passional love anymore as it was at the beginning. I cannot help wondering what will she do from now on. Will she be OK? Will she get a job? (she's jobless now) Will she be happy? This questions torture me right now and drive me more and more sad, knowing I won't be able to be there to help her if needed.

At the beginning she allowed me to indulge in my foot fetish: she gave me footjobs very often. But in the lasts months that willingness disappeared at the same time our sex life became less active. Problems grow, passion leaves.

We shared so good moments together that I will never forget her.

I need some encouragement words, do you have any for me?

Posts: 145 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The beginning of hardship is like the first taste of bitter food--it seems for a moment unbearable; yet, if there is nothing else to satisfy our hunger, we take another bite and find it possible to go on.

GEORGE ELIOT, Adam Bede

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lord:
The beginning of hardship is like the first taste of bitter food--it seems for a moment unbearable; yet, if there is nothing else to satisfy our hunger, we take another bite and find it possible to go on.

GEORGE ELIOT, Adam Bede

I like that. This also helps:
 -

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This might not have anythin' to do with the price of fish, but has definately made a huge impact on me... [Cry]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOlTdkYXuzE

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
This might not have anythin' to do with the price of fish, but has definately made a huge impact on me... [Cry]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOlTdkYXuzE

Awesome

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's something that feels hard at first but little by little good things happen. You make your own progress by making your own steps to move on. Then everything that happened becomes a memory and you realise that everything is okay again.

The great thing about the human mind is that emotions are relative. You don't realise how good everything is until it goes bad, and people can live in abject poverty and alone yet still be completely happy in themselves. We're highly intelligent and adaptable creatures.

Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links