Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What are the non-model usernames that come to mind when you think of Wu's as a whole?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What are the non-model usernames that come to mind when you think of Wu's as a whole?
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No real point to this tbh, just can't sleep.

Hal
Marcimarc (or whatever it is)
Patrick
FootLongSubZero
Ned
Weekend_Warrior
Drunk 24/7 (even though he's not been here a while 'cause he's dedicating his time to his newborn son...the bastard needs his priorities sorting! Hahaha OJ! I admire that commitment to your kids. [Smile] )

I don't know why, maybe they post a lot or have memorable names, but those are the first that came to mind when I thought "Wu's".

[ December 12, 2010, 08:13 PM: Message edited by: Andy-Laa ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, I can't believe I made someone's list on here.... Thanks for the props, Andy!

Cheers,
ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:

FootLongSubZero

Awwwwwww shucks [Blush] .... Thanks for the thought man [Thumbs Up]

L.D (LeDaemon)
M.D (Mommie Dearest)
Hal
Andy-Laa
Patrick
Ophillia
Drunk 24/7
Goodguyneighbor
Calico Jack (I've never met but heard good things about)
Wu (of course)
bluetoelover
DREAMGIRLS IN SOCKS

After a little thought, these are just off the top of my head at the mo'.... Could be more if I had more time to think [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's the thought of your avatar and the way it "evolves" as you get certain numbers of posts that stick in my mind.

Speaking of, you've been given a unique name/status thing? "The Outcast". Well played [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wu
Patrick
Hal
Lord Lucan
Toetapper

...and a whole bunch of webmasters. [Big Grin]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmmm, probably lord lucan since I spend most of my time that I'm this site over there at his forum.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LeDaemon
The Author himself
HAL
Patrick

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to see I´m in the lists -- I hope that`s a good thing [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm, seems to me I remember encountering a similar thread to this one. These are mostly folks that seem to have posts or are involved in discussions or picture posts that always stand out in my mind. Mostly good, sometimes just weird and crazy! [Laugh]

Some on my list though there are many others:

Hal
Tyler D. (kamakazi foot fetishist)
Footlong Subzero
Toetapper
Patrick
Andy-Laa
blackHxC88 (I am always amused by his "pity posts")
goodguyneighbor
GQguy

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Hmmm, seems to me I remember encountering a similar thread to this one. These are mostly folks that seem to have posts or are involved in discussions or picture posts that always stand out in my mind. Mostly good, sometimes just weird and crazy! [Laugh]

Some on my list though there are many others:

Hal
Tyler D. (kamakazi foot fetishist)
Footlong Subzero
Toetapper
Patrick
Andy-Laa
blackHxC88 (I am always amused by his "pity posts")
goodguyneighbor
GQguy

Shit. the mods are onto me <_<

And I posted my topic first  -

Damn fake-ass pretenders.

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links