Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Anybody seen any good movies lately? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Anybody seen any good movies lately?
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rodger Dodger.

It's about a chauvinistic copywriter who takes his 16 year-old nephew out on the town womanizing.

This movie is already in my Top Ten of all-time favorites.

Here's the trailer --
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=8xWPGxa2vNA&vq=medium

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Real Steel. Starring Hugh Jackman, this is the BEST MOVIE I'VE SEEN THIS YEAR. Wasn't that interested in seeing it initially but never regretting watching it big screen. Great film for the family. If you havn't seen it, watch it [Hop]

9.5/10

-

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just saw two movies in the theaters the past few weeks.

Money Ball

-

The Ide's of March

-

I prefer these types of movies to the current crop of CGI, 3D, animated or action or 80s era remake shit that seems to be all Hollywood puts out these days.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
real steel!?!?!? seriously? i laughed when i saw the ad for it. looks horrendous.

not movies, but better than most movies are the tv series walking dead and american horror story. walking dead is on season 2 and american horror story has just had 2 episodes. both are awesome.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
From Hell
Board Regular
Member # 43826

Icon 1 posted      Profile for From Hell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One movie I really enjoyed watching was In Her Skin.

The film is based on the true story of an Australian teen who went missing and was later found to have been murdered by her babysitter. The story is told from the point of view of the parents and also from point of view of the murderer.

Here are the court transcripts from the case:
http://www.ethermachines.com/media/In_Her_Skin-Original_Court_Transcript.pdf

Posts: 26 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i actually went to the movies this weekend with the wife and we saw Paranormal Activity 3. i was hoping that it would be ok but was really surprised at how good it was. it was probably the best on of the series. the end was a bit of a let down.. as most horror movies, but overall a solid movie.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watched "Centurion" the other day. Great movie for having relatively 'nobodys' in it except Olga Kurlenyko. Set back during the Roman rule and expansion into Britain about the 9th legion and one man and a few survivors are left from a ruthless invasion from the Picts(guerilla warfare group) struggle to get away from the Picts.

Best thing to do is to go into watching this movie with low expectations and you will come away liking the movie lol. Its worth a download on a rainy day [Smile]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honey West [Smile]
Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
real steel!?!?!? seriously? i laughed when i saw the ad for it. looks horrendous.

Yup seriously. I laughed and thought like you when I saw the shorts but got good reviews from a couple friends of mine. Still wasn't expecting much but checked it out anyway, when I went to see it, wasn't dissapointed at all.

quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
i actually went to the movies this weekend with the wife and we saw Paranormal Activity 3.

Paranormal Activity 3!?!?!? seriously? i laughed when i saw the ad for it. looks horrendous. [Tongue]

lol...I was handed a copy of the first one about a month befor it was released on the big screen, thought was real and was like "whoa, this is some freaky shit..." but after finding out it wasn't..... I was like "AGGGHHHHKKKKK..... rubbish" [Big Grin] and didn't bother or not interested in checking out 2 or 3.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links